Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

As a fan since 1972, I find myself wondering if I will be able to watch another game this season. I fear that my heart might not be able to take it.

Fines for three and outs?

Fees for big plays against the defence?

Fees for a heart replacement for a fan?

Go Tigers! see you all next year...maybe...

Wow, that's pretty bad. I hate Mark Brunell and every single snap he takes kills me, but I'll never stop watching this team. If you could watch the Redskins through the Norv Turner era, you should have plenty of stomach for this.

Wow, that's pretty bad. I hate Mark Brunell and every single snap he takes kills me, but I'll never stop watching this team. If you could watch the Redskins through the Norv Turner era, you should have plenty of stomach for this.

Ha, sad but true.:(

We are all gluttons for punishment...and you know what...I would have it no other way. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I think Al Saunders has to be on the hot seat next week. The Colts have a lousy run defense and if he can't exploit that, what was he brought in here for anyway? I don't get the multiple formations and all the confusion just to run a dump pass or screen. Where is the KC offense he coordinated with LJ running all over the place? Fifteen carries for Portis?!!! What is that?

This loss was dissapointing, this team today was dissapointing, but where were YOU???

I had to laugh to myself when I hear on the radio from inside the stadium "Sold Out 91,000 FedExField" -- might be sold out, but no where near that attended.

Maybe 55-60,000 there? Everywhere you looked empty seats, empty seats....and noise? Not that much.

No false starts, no forced time outs.

This team was lacking heart today, but so were the FANS.

It's not worth analysing anymore. Any other 31 coaches in the league would have started JC EONS ago.

as much as i hate the coach from the giants at least he had the Nads to just put his rookie QB in and play him no matter what... now look at Eli Manning ....

I think were to a point where you have to make changes...I mean where else do you go from here, we can't stay where we are, any move is better than no move, clearly what we are doing now does not work, I feel just gosh awful for getting a slight smile when I saw Brunell hurt himself :( But somehow I think Im not the only one to feel that way....God forgive us!

I think Al Saunders has to be on the hot seat next week. The Colts have a lousy run defense and if he can't exploit that, what was he brought in here for anyway? I don't get the multiple formations and all the confusion just to run a dump pass or screen. Where is the KC offense he coordinated with LJ running all over the place? Fifteen carries for Portis?!!! What is that?

The Colds run defense couldn't be any worse than the Titans right? They had the worse run defense in the league coming into the game. There goes that hope.

I think you're asking an awful lot of the fans when this team consistently insults them. If Gibbs doesn't have the guts to do what's best for team, why should the fans go all out to support him?

This loss was dissapointing, this team today was dissapointing, but where were YOU???

I had to laugh to myself when I hear on the radio from inside the stadium "Sold Out 91,000 FedExField" -- might be sold out, but no where near that attended.

Maybe 55-60,000 there? Everywhere you looked empty seats, empty seats....and noise? Not that much.

No false starts, no forced time outs.

Marketing fellow fan. It's all about marketing...giving false appearances...false impressions...making the fans believe early on that they were something they were...correction..are not!!

In fact, that's Dan's claim to fame.

as much as i hate the coach from the giants at least he had the Nads to just put his rookie QB in and play him no matter what... now look at Eli Manning ....

I bet there were no comments from the Giants coordinator that Eli wasn't smart enough...correction...mentally ready ;) to play. ;)

Archived