Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

let's talk about the aftermath of this potential loss. post game press conference with gibbs, the calling for brunell's benching, the condemnation of an overrated D.

Please vent here

Hey Randy.... Instead of the ridiculous plea to the fans, how about opening a hole for Portis!

Here's one problem I know it will cure: It will make me excited to watch this team again, because right now I'm becoming numb to this garbage. The Dallas loss was a gut punch. The Giants loss was less surprising. Today I barely raised an eyebrow when an 0-5 team took the lead on the Skins in the second half. I totally saw it coming. Next week they won't be in the game past the first half. At least if we had a different QB (either one) it wouldn't seem automatically hopeless.

I agree, I want to see something, anything different. Let some of the cheerleaders put on pads. And I think you meant the 1st quarter.

Here's one problem I know it will cure: It will make me excited to watch this team again, because right now I'm becoming numb to this garbage. The Dallas loss was a gut punch. The Giants loss was less surprising. Today I barely raised an eyebrow when an 0-5 team took the lead on the Skins in the second half. I totally saw it coming. Next week they won't be in the game past the first half. At least if we had a different QB (either one) it wouldn't seem automatically hopeless.

The change at quarterback won't stop the inept blocking, tackling, & total mismanagement of game clock.

The irony here is that in his first go around he was always swithing QB's back and forth (Shreoder and Williams) to find a spark.[/QUOT

i dont see nothing wrong with brunell he is the 1 that put 52 points 36 against a solid defense sure hes incosistent and makes some bad descisions here and there but he still is a solid veteran quaterback and has more expirience then jason cambel

Don't be fooled. The Jags game was Scott Brunell's "super nova" game. After that one final explosion our offense can no longer escape the black hole that is now our QB. :(

If this was anyone else coaching this team there would be shouts of, "Fire (insert coach's name here)"....I think Coach Gibbs can still make this team a winner...but right now...I am starting to lose faith in this current regime.

I feel for Joe. He he walks away from this franchise without turning it around, I wonder what he will be remembered for the most...those happy years or what we see today...a guy with his eyes closed and praying that his time will win. :)

Man, I wonder if Joe has the stomach for the game anymore. He looks like a nervous and less than confident WRECK on the sidelines. :)

I dont think that Brunell is at fault. I still think its time for Campbell to start.

Look this is realistically Brunell's last year. WE ARE NO WHERE NEAR BEING A SUPERBOWL TEAM! So I would rather go ahead and let the rookie get some playing time.

dude, it was totally his fault.

If Jason Campbell were the starter today, could he have done any worse than Brunell? Brunell's inconsistency and inability to make a play downfield when we absolutely need it is killing us! He left plays on the field today by not pulling the trigger.

The change at quarterback won't stop the inept blocking, tackling, & total mismanagement of game clock.

You bring up a good point...what's up with clock management? I mean...time out just to keep from getting a delay of game call? Come on now.

I feel for Joe. He he walks away from this franchise without turning it around, I wonder what he will be remembered for the most...those happy years or what we see today...a guy with his eyes closed and praying that his time will win. :)

Man, I wonder if Joe has the stomach for the game anymore. He looks like a nervous and less than confident WRECK on the sidelines. :)

I hate to say it...but you're right. I know he did a lot of praying and looked nervous even in the glory days...but there was that little twinkle of confidence in his eyes that he knew it was going to be okay...that twinkle is gone.

Haha. Yeah, I mean...do you think JC stands there with his clipboard and whenever Brunell makes a bonehead play he jots down on there "note to self do not do this..."?

LMAO...thats so funny , its the same shyt i was thinking last week...lol...god JC's notes must be 100 pages of what not to do by now.......lol.....:laugh:

As a fan since 1972, I find myself wondering if I will be able to watch another game this season. I fear that my heart might not be able to take it.

Fines for three and outs?

Fees for big plays against the defence?

Fees for a heart replacement for a fan?

Go Tigers! see you all next year...maybe...

I hate to say it...but you're right. I know he did a lot of praying and looked nervous even in the glory days...but there was that little twinkle of confidence in his eyes that he knew it was going to be okay...that twinkle is gone.

Where is the swager? I hope his balls are still there. :D

LMAO...thats so funny , its the same shyt i was thinking last week...lol...god JC's notes must be 100 pages of what not to do by now.......lol.....:laugh:

I hope he is drawing, not learning from Brunell. If he wants to know what not to do he could just watch the entire game film.

Archived