Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

Gibbs needs to show some more emotion than this . . . He needs to have some fire in his eyes, and be up in the players faces more, demanding them to play to their potential. This attitude that "we try hard and fight our guts out" isn't winning games. He should be more animated . . . Why not threaten them with practicing TONIGHT at redskins park? Do something coach . . . the team is slipping away. . . and the season is already practically down the drain.

2 Points............

1. (insert standard rant about how Brunell is awful and is CRUSHING this team's confidence every week.) :tantrum:

2. "All we need is Springs nack. This defense is missing Springs and will be fine one he returns." OK, fine. NO WHAT??? This Defense SUCKS with or without Springs. That is not a reactionary comment based one one bad game. We have 6 games against varius level of competition to form an opinion here. I don't think there is an answer here, and that is the worst part. I think we're stuck with this kind of performance for the rest of the year. :(

I think you're asking an awful lot of the fans when this team consistently insults them. If Gibbs doesn't have the guts to do what's best for team, why should the fans go all out to support him?

No. Why? Because the Skins organizations have trained us...tricked us into believing that NOW is the time. Everything is NOW NOW NOW. Why should the fans think any different? We as fans want to see positive results NOW!!

I bought NFL season ticket to watch this...............

lol.. ya i got rid of my great cable HD for DIRECTV so i could see every skins game since i had to move from MD , im in Florida now. what a watse of good $$.....the only thing i look forward to now is when JC gets to play....thats when we start looking to the future of our team.......hell i think Billy Kilmer could play better then Boo00Nell right now..........:laugh:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's one thing to watch our offense struggle; I'm used to that. Watching the defense turn into 11 marshmellows floating around in LaLa-Land is just painful.

Leave a marshmellow in the flame long enough, it is bound to melt. ;)

Gibbs needs to show some more emotion than this . . . He needs to have some fire in his eyes, and be up in the players faces more, demanding them to play to their potential. This attitude that "we try hard and fight our guts out" isn't winning games. He should be more animated . . . Why not threaten them with practicing TONIGHT at redskins park? Do something coach . . . the team is slipping away. . . and the season is already practically down the drain.

He's too busy praying...not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. ;) Gotta believe in the power of prayer.

Marketing fellow fan. It's all about marketing...giving false appearances...false impressions...making the fans believe early on that they were something they were...correction..are not!!

In fact, that's Dan's claim to fame.

Preach it Raj824...PREACH IT! (as the Choir begins to sing, "Amen")

My wife asked me if I was getting a Redskins jersey (I think it was a Lavar jersey) and I said, "Forget it! Dan Snyder has raped my wallet for the last time."

What the heck happened out there today? We dominated the first 2 drives... and then get dominated for the rest of the game? As much as I would like to blame this loss on Brunell, I just can't find it in me to do it... he did his job.... the line didn't do a good job of protecting him, and the recievers dropped a few passes.... but what stands out the most in my mind was the play calling....There should have been a lot more deep passes called and more runs!:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Jason was inactive today. He could only play if both Brunell and Collins went down. Please learn the game.

Thanks Diesel. :D How sad...the man isn't even active and all this talk about giving him a chance. He's not even on the roster. Wow!

If Jason Campbell were the starter today, could he have done any worse than Brunell? Brunell's inconsistency and inability to make a play downfield when we absolutely need it is killing us! He left plays on the field today by not pulling the trigger.

JC would have won this game today ...IMO of coarse but the kid has an arm and if he plays with the starters , all those weapons ?.. IMO JC is the man today.... 36 - 25 WIN !!

My wife asked me if I was getting a Redskins jersey (I think it was a Lavar jersey) and I said, "Forget it! Dan Snyder has raped my wallet for the last time."

I agree. After Gibbs screwed Ramsey and then dumped him I just had my mom rip the "RAMSEY" off the back of my jersey instead of buying a new one. Now I have a nameless #11 Redskins jersey. I pretend it's a Mark Rypien jersey, because it reminds me of a time when the Redkins had a good QB and a coach named Joe Gibbs who could actually win games.

Call me crazy, but I still believe that the redskins will pull themselves off of the floor and start winning games. We won six in a row at the end of last year when it counted the most, and when many people (including many of you) didn't believe that they could do it. I don't know how, but i believe that Gibbs and the Redskins can turn this thing around. I am still not ready to give up on this season. Hail to the redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes learning what NOT TO DO right now.....so JC is gona be fine when he plays...

I hope. Actually, I think the Skins would be better off if Jason makes the "active" roster. :) That's at least a step in the right direction. Right now, he's a step above practice squad. :silly:

A step in a positive direction is all I want to see...week in and week out. It seems the organization takes two steps backwards to get one step forward each year. I'm getting tired of it.

I just hope the same staff is back next year if for no other reason that consistency.

Archived