Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

How can you say that?? We scored 2 Touchdowns on our FIRST two Drives on offense, after our Defense allowed the Titans offense to drive 60 yards to a Field goal at the start of the game. How does that reflect at all on our Offense? It was our DEFENSE that allowed the Titans to score 10 more points leading into halftime. It is our Defenses inability to shut teams down, that puts our offense on it's heels.

What? You expect our D to be as good as the Bears' or something? This is how I can say thisP: Time of Possession. Having the defense on the field to long gets them tired, and that happens because the offense can't put a decent drive together when it matters. It doesn't matter in the 1st quarter. You just saw that today. However, I never said that the defense was not to blame...just not SOLELY to blame. Both sides of the ball lost us this game. But the Defense doesn't win the game...the offense needs to score points consistantly in order to do that and there is no excuse with an awesome lineup such as we have. Especially against a Titans defense that gave up 40+ to the COWBOYS.

Here it is plain & simple. The Skins are the higest grossing franchise in the NFL. Snyder cares about that & that only. The motivation to win is secondary.

That rolls down to the team that has the highest salaried team in the NFL.

If you watch them play, you will see for the most part, that the players only go through the motions instead of going the extra steps. Doing the job, & not completing or competing. Three steps or three seconds & stop.

That is why there is no pass rush, run blocking, or long plays.

The skins have the high paid personell but no desire to win. Give me my paycheck & go home attitude.

Gibbs hasn't made an impression on this "team", & quite frankly has ruined his hall of fame status. Pathetic!

why did Joe Gibss say before preseason that he met with Jason Campbell and told him he was take the baseball cap off this year and start earning his paycheck ??????????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joe Gibbs is losing this team and fast..... he always says we have guys with guts..HA....more like guys with no heart...... we need something right now..and i say start the Kid and let him take the team win or lose ......

No heart & really BIG bank accounts.

why did Joe Gibss say before preseason that he met with Jason Campbell and told him he was take the baseball cap off this year and start earning his paycheck ??????????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joe Gibbs is losing this team and fast..... he always says we have guys with guts..HA....more like guys with no heart...... we need something right now..and i say start the Kid and let him take the team win or lose ......

You know, I forgot what Gibbs said about JC, thanks for reminding me, maybe you could remind Gibbs

Boy would Kurt Warner loved to have had Joe Gibbs as his head coach 25 int's in 5 games and coach says "Well, I think Im gonna let Kurt have another shot at it, he's a great guy!" The point Im tryin to make is that we have the only coach who absolutely refuses to bench an old QB when you have a young stud who can give the team a spark.

I have never in my life cheered for a player to get hurt (other than Deion Sanders, and I think you have problems if you didn't root for a Deion injury). Still, when Brunell walked to the locker room without his shoe on I got really excited. That's how bad it is.

I hate to say it, as bad as the Skins are with Brunell they would be much worse with Campbell. The only reason to start him now is if the coaches realize that they suck so bad this year it is time to give up and start working on next year. We are not the worst team in the league, yet. If we loose 2 more then the season is done and Campbell should get the start.

How can you say that when you haven't seen Campbell play in a regular season game? You don't think Campbell can hand the ball off or through 2 yard hitches? Hell, Tod Collins could probably do that too.

Beyond that, there is no point in debating a Qb change because we all know as Skins fans that Joe isn't even thinking about switching.

I seriously don't know. Last year I was convinced that wew had more heart than team in the league.

This year the 0-5 titans have more heart.

What changed? what's different?

If this was last year I would have all faith that we could win this game. That team last year would fight to the death whether won or lost.

This year I'm not so sure.

Can someone please tell me where did our heart go?

I wonder if Jason would stare down his primary receiver or force it into 5 defenders??

I mean, Mark does it so it's got to be the right way to playing QB?

Right??..........:rolleyes:

Sure is. Don't you hear the announcers every week? Brunell is a great QB according to them.

Here it is plain & simple. The Skins are the higest grossing franchise in the NFL. Snyder cares about that & that only. The motivation to win is secondary.

That rolls down to the team that has the highest salaried team in the NFL.

If you watch them play, you will see for the most part, that the players only go through the motions instead of going the extra steps. Doing the job, & not completing or competing. Three steps or three seconds & stop.

That is why there is no pass rush, run blocking, or long plays.

The skins have the high paid personell but no desire to win. Give me my paycheck & go home attitude.

Gibbs hasn't made an impression on this "team", & quite frankly has ruined his hall of fame status. Pathetic!

:notworthy :applause: :cheers: :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

Agreed 100%! Somehow I just don't see this crap happening if Jack Kent Cooke still owned the team.

I know I am pining away for time long since gone and no repsect for the current regime but hey it's time to face reality. Snyder is making money and he couldn't care less.

Boy would Kurt Warner loved to have had Joe Gibbs as his head coach 25 int's in 5 games and coach says "Well, I think Im gonna let Kurt have another shot at it, he's a great guy!" The point Im tryin to make is that we have the only coach who absolutely refuses to bench an old QB when you have a young stud who can give the team a spark.

The irony here is that in his first go around he was always swithing QB's back and forth (Shreoder and Williams) to find a spark.

I wonder if Jason would stare down his primary receiver or force it into 5 defenders??

I mean, Mark does it so it's got to be the right way to playing QB?

Right??..........:rolleyes:

Haha. Yeah, I mean...do you think JC stands there with his clipboard and whenever Brunell makes a bonehead play he jots down on there "note to self do not do this..."?

Archived