Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

I don't even think we can wait till next year. The door is closing on us. We can't hold onto Gibbs forever and with the defense acting like it is, how will people react to Gregg Williams taking the reigns in a few years? We need to fix our problems this year, and make a run for it this year.

We are not built to beat anybody. All you guys that killed me for my post last week. Tell me, I repeat, " We lose to Jags, Brunell does not play to bad, but they lose. What do you do. QB is just one of many problems but you saw the hope Vince Young provided to his team. Some of you need to take off the Burgundy and Gold glasses and realize that we suck like hell, and we need a change from top to bottom. You can put Snyder at the top of the heap. This sucks like hell and I will never accept losing, and I don't care what any of you guys say. Trading players for Duckett, Brunell, Portis, Cooley, Campbell, Lloyd, McIntosh. We have paid top dollar for less than .500 ball. I love Gibbs. I love Gibbs. I love Gibbs. So I wish he would have declined Snyder's request to come back. If I seemed to hate on Gibbs last week, I now realize that he is just a victim of this whole regime. You remember I posted the question about " If Snyder was to sell today, what would he be remembered for?" I think I know the answer to that. Making Gibbs look like a freakin fool.

This team is based around stupidity. Stupid front office acquisitions, players making stupid mistakes and coaches who are stupid and wont put campbell in and sit these bum players down and put in some people who really want to play football.

The Skins D allows to many yards and to many TD's did you see the Cowgirls game??that was supposed to be how we beat the Texans they should have never scored 15 points,then we let the Totans come into our house and put up more points in this one game than they put up an any other game they've played this year(that right there let me know that it is our Defense that is makin us lose games)don't get me wrong I know the offense has made mistakes from week to week,but the defense just let other teams move and score at will then our Offense has to come out and dig us out of a hole the D put us in,thats why Brunell threw the interception at the end of the game,he was tryin to dig us out of the hole the defense threw us in.Last week I said the Offense was not to blame and it was the Defense,and I am right.The offense has a 700 page play book they need to learn and digest they will make mistakes but so far they have looked alright to me,but what is the Defenses excuse??I just think that G.Williams has been found out..my :2cents:..

I'm a fan till I die and I will root and support our team every week but this is getting frustrating...

If I said it once, I will say it again, you can't fault Brunell. This team has no heart! Defense gave the game away in the 1st half. Offense collapses when they get behind.

Penalties, clock management, & basic football skills did the Skins in again today.

When I saw Collins warming up, I had a bad feeling. Is that what you want?

The other guy, what's his name, hasn't played at all.

Dudes, the Skins can't even get stop one of the weakest teams in the league & you think a rookie quarterback is going to solve their problems?!?

This is a season of transition -- particularly at QB. The transition to Campbell should start now, so that JC can get some real game experience under his belt in preparation for next year.

And on the defense side of the game, I just don't begin to understand what has happened to our D since the end of last season.

Are you kidding me??? We've been in transition since we won our last Super Bowl!! This is rediculous.

It doesn't tick me off to see players doing that because this is afterall a job to them. What does piss me off however is Mark Brunell engaging in this behavior. After ending the game on a miserable pass play and getting booed by the fans you'd think the guy would have the friggin decency to at least PRETEND he was down about it.

What's funny to me is people make excuses for football players yet when I see a basketball team lose in a shocker, they often just walk off the court or show obvious signs of disappointment.

To wit, when the USA lost to Greece this summer all the players had stunned and disappointed faces and some even were welling up.

When he plays like GARBAGE, Brunell still is all smiles. What a ___ joke. You wonder why the offense lacks spark?

" ATTITUDE REFLEC' LEADERSHIP."

It doesn't tick me off to see players doing that because this is afterall a job to them. What does piss me off however is Mark Brunell engaging in this behavior. After ending the game on a miserable pass play and getting booed by the fans you'd think the guy would have the friggin decency to at least PRETEND he was down about it.

Brunell could care less if the fans boo him, he's got Joe Gibbs on his side and the check is good from Snyder. Everybody gets paid but the fans. Remember to stay positive folks or you'll be labeled a fair wheather fan.

Archived