Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

Keep our 1st round pick this year PLEASE, it'll be a high one, maybe we can get somebody who can make a difference instead of getting an overpriced, overhyped POS

Unfortunately i believe if we finish with a worse record than Denver they get our pick. So even if we suck we wont get that great of a 1st pick.

I am totally sickened by the performance of this team I'm tired of the bull **** excuses fumbles crappy defense play what the **** is wrong with this team if you need a motivational speaker here I am.Your play is like crap the coaching is crap the run game is crap the pass game is crap the whole game is crap.It's as embarassing as if spurier was here that is what I see .Joe take the play call back team you should be ashamed of yourselves I as a skins fan am ashamed of all of you.Mark Brunell said in an interview who cares about what the fans think I'm just trying to win football games you stink brunell you should retire if that's what you think of this fan base I know big pay you are not worth the money you are paid.

What the heck is going on? Can we please put some pressure on the offense, our defense is really suffering right now. If we don't win the next 2 games I can honestly say we don't have a chance in hell to make the playoffs and that really stinks to high heaven.

Anyway just venting,

Hail to the Redskins all the way from Los Angeles

Hugo:point2sky

I love Santana Moss, and i know he is our ultimate playmaker, but why does Brunell refuse to go to any other of the weapons brought in to help this team? Santana was surrounded like a stripper at a bachelor party on that last play, yet Brunell still fired it in there. And the way he rolled out and had to wind up to throw it that far, you know he never considered looking to another recevier. Obviously the Titans knew it as well. They had a full minute to move into FG range and didn't have to chuck it up for grabs like it was a last second Hail Mary.

But what's more disappointing is how a nobody like Travis Henry could shred our run defense like that. I am very concerned with our defense this year. Maybe we are spoiled because they've been a top 10 defense the last 3 seasons. But they are just horrible right now. Not tackling, not pressuring the QB enough, no CB blitzes (though that may change when Springs is up to speed), giving up big plays, not getting turnovers, the list goes on...

This is supposed to be a deep-into-the-playoffs year. We'll be lucky to finish 8-8 the way things are going.

Apparently Snyder just wasted millions of dollars on ARE and Lloyd because Mark only looks for Cooley and Moss.

Once in a blue moon he throws Lloyd's way and ARE gets the token carry or pass. Forcing the ball into 5 defenders looks like something a smart,savvy veteran would do.:rolleyes:

But I guess this 26 year skins fan will be labeled a hater and not a real fan for calling it as he sees it............

I'll just sit on the sideline and watch as bubba and others explain away another lack luster performance by the team and Mark.

Wait...I got it. Mark got his foot stepped on. That's why he forced it into 5 defenders. Perfect..................

Unbelieveable! Just totally unbelieveable!

To lose to an 0-5 team at home is just inexcuseable!! Whatever happened to our defense!? That was an embarrassing performance!! They made Travis Henry look like the second coming of Jim Brown.

And with a road trip to Indy next week, we're staring at a 2-5 record before our bye. Definitely a disappointing development to say the least.

Think about those Titans fans that bet against the skins. They made some big dough today!

Let's Recap:

Team: Titans 0-5, Young 0-1

QB: V. Young, Rookie

Location FedEx Field

Outcome: 25/22, Skins looe

Good: Offense - Brunell not sacked/Defense - 4 sacks

Bad: The team has no heart, up 14-3 and lost

I'm trying to stay calm but we played horrible today. We're not as talented as we thought. With the other NFC teams that are now winning games, we are not going to make the playoffs, not even as a wild card. Brunell cannot manage a game and we looked like the winless team today. We play Indie next week at Indie and if we lose that game, it will be over. There will be no way we could come back and make the playoffs with a 2-5 record. We would have to win 9 straight games.

I love the Redskins. I've been a fan since 1981 and I'm hanging my head low today but I'll be cheering for them again next week. :cool:

In your house you allow an 0-5 team beat you in a must win. This team stinks, Brunell stinks, the defense that I once thought was the saving grace stinks. The truth hurts we are now 2-4 win 8 game out of 10, not happening, playoffs not happening. WE SUCK!!!!!Indy next week in Indy GOOD FRIGGIN LUCK

Wow, your a model Skins fan........give up when we get beat. Tell you what, why dont you go pull for another team because us die-hards DO NOT WANT YOU AS A FAN!!!!!!

the season isnt over you dumb sh**. We have 10 games left. We were 5-6 last year and made the playoffs.

I hate a-holes who give up on the team. and I especially hate the fans who get so down on the team by booing them throughout the game. Our fans have no faith, and I hate us right now

This season is over. The only way I'll see the Redskins get in the playoffs is in my dreams. Just accept that they arent a good team JUST ACCEPT IT. Giving up on this team. We been supporting this team for years and what have we gotten out of it. 2 playoffs appearence in 14 year span. Thats redicious. Im sick of this. I havent giving up supporting this team, but we not going anywhere this year.

Joe Gibbs is back things will be better. I wish I can believe that. Marty, Norv, or the ball coach isnt coaching this team its Joe Gibbs. Oh WOW "Theyre fighting their guts out every week.

Archived