Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

At least I'll get alot of my yard work and home improvements done every Sunday because my football season is over. I'll be sending everyone a list of work that I can do for you on Sunday's for some extra cash. The Redskins are dead to me!!!

4th quarter. 4:44 seconds left. Portis with only 15 carries on the game. 2 timeouts. Perfect time for some Redskins football, pound the ball downfield, win the game with no time on the clock....

...and Saunders calls three straight throws.

I like how he also gave us a great look at our "two minute drill" on our last play. Toss it up and pray :doh:

Being a redskins fan has to be one of the most frustrating experiences in all of sports. We get our hopes up only to be let down time and time again.

Our franchise is currently a joke. Remember in the offseason, when we beat out Chicago for all those free agents: Carter, Randel El... Look at Chicago now and look at us.

Everything needs to be reevaluated and the QB position should be the first and foremost. Brunell is simply not good enough to win consistently. Its time to introduce some changes and let this kid, JC, get a chance to gain some experience for next year.

This Team sucks. It would take a miracle for them to turn it around now. No playoffs for us. The schedule get tougher after this. INDY, Dallas, Philly, Carolina, Atlanta, N.O,. If we struggle against the Titans and won against us , then this season is pretty much over. Joe Gibbs will say his "Theyre fighting their guts out" speech. Maybe next year.

i am so sick of gibbs and that character bs. our defense sucks and we have no speed at all. gregg williams blow and we are done this season. every year when snyders team is expected to go to the superbowl they blow it. this season is done.

Gibbs needs a new qb and needs to start drafting some players. gibbs is an awful gm. him and cerrato are a bunch of neophytes at that. he went to the hof as a coach and not a gm.

Granted things looked bleak at 5-6 last year, but I just can't see this team making the playoffs at this point.

Therefore, even though I have never said a word about Jason Campbell's playing time before, I'll say it now. It's time to get Campbell 10 games worth of experience and hope he can go Roethlisberger on the NFL next year.

There's not much else I can say. I'm just heartbroken. But such is life as a Redskin fan. It just wasn't supposed to be this way with Coach Gibbs coming back. This hurts....bad.

I agree how many friggin times are you going to overload one side of the field only to watch Henry or Tike Barber cut it back where no one is.

How much longer are you going to watch your CB's stand 15 yards off the receiver. If your going to blitz and the QB is supposed to unload the ball quickly then I want my CB on the friggin receiver and not 15 yards off the ball.

But I can go on because the whole team sucks besides a select few like Portis, Moss and few others. Brunell and his 90 rating my ass if he was half decent his rating would well above 100 because guys are open all over the place he just sucks.

He telegraphs the screen and leads Portis into the tacklers all the time. Once the defense is past the offensive line it's time to get the ball to Portis but he gives him a bull**** lob that he has to wait for all the time. He sucks.

oMG they straight sucked in all aspects of the game today.. We need to tighten up and do a little better.. well .. alot better.. atleast the bengals lost to the tampa bay bucs... but still.. I dont know why brunell threw that into coverage like that.... there were 4 people right there man! why in the hell did he do that

the season isnt over you dumb sh**. We have 10 games left. We were 5-6 last year and made the playoffs.

I hate a-holes who give up on the team. and I especially hate the fans who get so down on the team by booing them throughout the game. Our fans have no faith, and I hate us right now

retard boy did you see the defense????? we could have a 100 games left and it would not matter with this defense.

I was wondering the same thing. Terrible decision.

Yeah that really was one of the single worst passes I have ever seen. Did someone play a joke on Brunell and tell him we only had 5 seconds left or something? Throwing it into quadruple coverage with a fifth guy incoming?? If there were that many guys around Santana, there must have been 2 people wide open somewhere. Ugh. I really hope Gibbs doesn't talk about "fighting our guts out" or my guts are going to come up out of my mouth.

:doh: :puke: :puke:

the season isnt over you dumb sh**. We have 10 games left. We were 5-6 last year and made the playoffs.

I hate a-holes who give up on the team. and I especially hate the fans who get so down on the team by booing them throughout the game. Our fans have no faith, and I hate us right now

Its over man. Just accept it and it will hurt less. We jsut lost to the TITANS at HOME. We are 2-4 going into Indianapolis. Wake up.

Archived