Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

The defense is no longer good enough to carry the team, heck they are not even good enough to protect a lead any more. Teams seem to be able to run at will and hit open receivers for big games over the middle when ever they want to. They made Vince Young looked like freakin' Steve Young back there. They were playing a rookie who has started 2 games in the league and he picked the D appart like he was Peyton Manning (who incidently is licking his chops after seeing the pathetic defense he gets to face next week).

1:06 left on the clock, nice bone headed play Brunell what was that he threw into quadruple coverage.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Things to work on During pratice this week for the D:

Fumble balls that hit the ground

Balls that hit you in the chest.

Come to play the run when THERE IS NOT A PRO-BOWL RB in the backfield.

CB's after five yards if you know you are going to blitz the QB check your man and look back!

CB's if it is 3 and long stop giving them a 7 to 8 yard cushion.

the O....

Mark you have to look at the whole field and not just the area Moss it in.

when you know you have to pass make sure Mark has more options then Moss and Thrash. 3 and 11 you shouldnt be in a I-formation with one or Thrash (no disrespect to him but you got ARE and Lloyd here now)

Gibbs if you got Saunders here to call the plays then let him. It looks like last years plays and it still starts with the QB. If this playbook is wraped around timing and the QB then you will see this for the rest of the season.

Any of you out there that want to have the #1 pick are dreaming, if we finish with a worse record then Denver then we switch 1st round picks with them, and will probably be back up around picks 22 and up. This FO is really pissing me off now.

Derka derka boys we got our asses handed to us.

Hey guess what we got OUTCOACHED 2 weeks in a row woo hoo!

Damn Am I ever so proud of our millionaire athletes.

I think me and the missus would have more fun spending the sfternoon watching sandlot football.

by the way 2 ticket to the dallas game........want em?

Gregg Williams on Comcast is good. I like how he explains everything. That's all I want. Someone to be straight with us about what's wrong.

What concerns me is that he knows whats wrong but we can't get it fixed. He is always classy for doing the interviews after the games regardless of the outcome.

Can anyone say anything positive? I know I cannot..

Yea... at least now getting a ticket to a Skins home game will probably be extremely easy and more than likely very cheap!!!

the season isnt over you dumb sh**. We have 10 games left. We were 5-6 last year and made the playoffs.

I hate a-holes who give up on the team. and I especially hate the fans who get so down on the team by booing them throughout the game. Our fans have no faith, and I hate us right now

Must be Danny boy Snyder’s next door neighbor! He throws money at all his other problems… how much is he throwing you to try to keep a good spin on a p*ss poor team?

What concerns me is that he knows whats wrong but we can't get it fixed. He is always classy for doing the interviews after the games regardless of the outcome.

Yeah, but all he can do is try to put them in the right positions. Missing tackles isn't his fault. He can drill them 'til the cows come home, but if they don't do it in a game, his hands are kinda tied there.

Once again THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.....on paper

in reality THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS, NFL'S MOST UNDERACHIEVING OVERPAID TEAM"

I was going to say "the NY Yankees" of football but then I remembered...the Yankees got into the playoffs this year.

:doh:

Brunell could care less if the fans boo him, he's got Joe Gibbs on his side and the check is good from Snyder. Everybody gets paid but the fans. Remember to stay positive folks or you'll be labeled a fair wheather fan.

Stay positive? We were just beat by an 0-5 rebuilding squad in a year we should be contending for a playoff spot! Stay positive? The only positives I can forsee right now is the possibility of us starting J. Campbell and hopefully a special '08 season if he gets the experience he needs.

Archived