Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

Can someone tell me where my thread was merged to(if it was merged)because it says I have no new subscribed threads and I just posted it like 1 minute ago, it was'nt a a depressing negative thread that I notice are the ones deleted all the time, I just want to know where it is,I have no problem with my threads being moved or merged but when they are deleted altogether i'm like:wtf: .All I was doin is giving my opinion on a topic to see if anyone else felt the same way,a merge or a move would have sufficed..

Well what do I know....

peace...

Go Skins!!!

What's your feeling about the Redskins after the 25-22 loss to the Titans?

47.6%

I need to see changes

33.3%

I'm stunned...Just stunned

9.5%

Still hopeful they can turn it around

9.5%

Disappointed in upset loss

0%

Other answer

Total Votes: 21

I voted other answer on redskins.com and it didn't even count my vote, ya think I may have been under .500 % too?

The only reason players want to come here is because they no they are going to get HUGE paydays, they have no interest in whether this team goes to a SB, they do it only for the money, and like dumb asses, we keep shovelin it out, its time for Snyder to stop being a fan and TELL Gibbs he wants changes at QB

WRONG! The D is no way solely the reason. If QB Boonell can't make plays to convert 3rd downs and our coaches can't put people in postion to make plays defending 3rd down there is no way in hell you can blame the D. Last year they were on the field WAAY to much. Its sickening when what should be a ball control/big play offense has horrible plays called, a has been QB who only makes 1-2 big plays/game, can cause our team to lose to an 0-5 rebuilding team. There is no excuse for how bad this offense is with all the speed, talent, and power it should have. We should score 30 points a game. Also loosing Ryan Clark and Pierson Prileau have hurt us more then Im sure Greg William ever thought. Ive yet see Gibbs to grab some cohones and go for it when it needed to be done. I havn't seen him do anything to anyone as far as accountability (namely Boonnell) and until HE realizes this team needs a change at QB, it will mainly be HIS fault.

How can you say that?? We scored 2 Touchdowns on our FIRST two Drives on offense, after our Defense allowed the Titans offense to drive 60 yards to a Field goal at the start of the game. How does that reflect at all on our Offense? It was our DEFENSE that allowed the Titans to score 10 more points leading into halftime. It is our Defenses inability to shut teams down, that puts our offense on it's heels.

What do you think the odds makers will make Indy by for next week a 28 or 35 point favorite. Either way I think I would take that bet.

I got a great idea for next year, this year we picked the 49ers one of last years worse teams and got a bunch of bums from them in the offseason, next year I'm thinking we need to go after the Raiders players.

The QB is the leader of the team ...we have no on field leadership... That would make a big difference on the the play of the team as a whole....for the ten millionth time we need to bring in Cambell....he wont get us to the playoffs but he will get some much needed experience and learn how to lead this team....and maybe keep us close in a few games and give us some hope for the future

What a laughing stock the skins are. Our Defense is the weak point. Springs can only do so much. No one on that secondary should be talking trash as bad as they have been in every single game this season. the defensive line just sucks. Mark brunell could not throw and accurate 30+ yard pass if his life depended on it. It is just a terrible waste of talent on offense when you have a QB that cant get them the ball.the throw to Lloyd would have been 6 if Lloyd didnt have to stop and let the defender catch up before the ball got there. There is always next year to suck why not try and win this year?

Archived