Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

The future is no longer now. The future is next season. The future wears #17 and carries a clipboard.

it makes me sick seeing JC carrying that clip board..... Joe said that jason would be taking the bal cap off and putting that clipboard down this year and earning his $$... OK JOE WHEN IS THAT !!!!!!:mad:

How can you say that when you haven't seen Campbell play in a regular season game? You don't think Campbell can hand the ball off or through 2 yard hitches? Hell, Tod Collins could probably do that too.

Beyond that, there is no point in debating a Qb change because we all know as Skins fans that Joe isn't even thinking about switching.

I agree. The only time we've seen JC is in the preseason when hes playing with guys who don't make the team. He hasn't had any chance in a meaningful game.

I wonder if Jason would stare down his primary receiver or force it into 5 defenders??

I mean, Mark does it so it's got to be the right way to playing QB?

Right??..........:rolleyes:

Ha.

Was anyone else frustrated with the way the Commentators stayed focus on every single move of Vince Young? Hell they even critiqued his shoes at one point.

And to think, a QB who was supposed to be so dumb he couldn't play QB, Vince outplayed Mark and he didn't even have to use what was supposed to be his strength...HIS FEET!!

it makes me sick seeing JC carrying that clip board..... Joe said that jason would be taking the bal cap off and putting that clipboard down this year and earning his $$... OK JOE WHEN IS THAT !!!!!!:mad:

During the bye week....he'll give Brunell one more chance in Indy next week and if he blows it there expect to see Jason.

I agree. The only time we've seen JC is in the preseason when hes playing with guys who don't make the team. He hasn't had any chance in a meaningful game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Jason even on the active roster? What if Mark and Todd went down in a game...Jason couldn't even play. Dang.

I'd say the arrongance of the coaching staff to think in GW's defense you can just put anyone anywhere and it will work. As I've said numerous times already, the league has figured out his so called genious defense.

What happened to...if you don't practice, you don't play? And Springs played today? Hell...Lavar was benched for weeks. hmm...interesting.

I have never in my life cheered for a player to get hurt (other than Deion Sanders, and I think you have problems if you didn't root for a Deion injury). Still, when Brunell walked to the locker room without his shoe on I got really excited. That's how bad it is.

Well, I did that several weeks ago, and I was blocked to post threads for several days...

no more excuses, we are a baaaaaad football team. period.

We aren't a bad football team but we're not a good team by any means either. Why Portis had only 15 carries is beyond me and I hope they address that this week. Why McIntosh doesn't get any snaps on D is also beyond me. I would like for someone to find me when Taylor and Rogers started to get some snaps on D there rookie year. I just hope Griffin and Joe come back soon because we will need them to help take of some pressure the D is facing.

If I said it once, I will say it again, you can't fault Brunell. This team has no heart! Defense gave the game away in the 1st half. Offense collapses when they get behind.

Penalties, clock management, & basic football skills did the Skins in again today.

When I saw Collins warming up, I had a bad feeling. Is that what you want?

The other guy, what's his name, hasn't played at all.

Dudes, the Skins can't even get stop one of the weakest teams in the league & you think a rookie quarterback is going to solve their problems?!?

I dont think that Brunell is at fault. I still think its time for Campbell to start.

Look this is realistically Brunell's last year. WE ARE NO WHERE NEAR BEING A SUPERBOWL TEAM! So I would rather go ahead and let the rookie get some playing time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaadin123

The only reason players want to come here is because they no they are going to get HUGE paydays, they have no interest in whether this team goes to a SB, they do it only for the money, and like dumb asses, we keep shovelin it out, its time for Snyder to stop being a fan and TELL Gibbs he wants changes at QB

YES! You are so right...B Mitch said that the unwritten rule on free-agency tours is to come to DC because they will pay you.

I would like to think that this bothering Snyder...but the man is making money by the truckloads off of this franchise. It's like when Rankin Smith owned the Falcons...as long as he made money he didn't care about the team or the fans.

The way you can find out if you have "core guys" as JG puts it : Tell them that you need them to re-structure their contracts to be back loaded...se what kind of re-action you get then, I would like to see more "pay for play type of contracts, if you get "x" amount of int's or sacks or touchdowns, you get "x" amount of money, if you don't produce, you get minimums!

Was there 1 play that game that the Titan offensive line didn't push the Redskins D at least 5 yards back. Titans RB's gained 5 yards before even beeing touched. When they wanted to gain more they simply cut back I guess they don't teach backside contain in DC.

Total physical domination.

The irony here is that in his first go around he was always swithing QB's back and forth (Shreoder and Williams) to find a spark.[/QUOT

i dont see nothing wrong with brunell he is the 1 that put 52 points 36 against a solid defense sure hes incosistent and makes some bad descisions here and there but he still is a solid veteran quaterback and has more expirience then jason cambel

Archived