Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

:laugh:

Jason was inactive today. He could only play if both Brunell and Collins went down. Please learn the game.

:laugh: ...ive been a fan and watchin football when you were but a wet dream in ur daddies sack.....:laugh:

JC can play if collins goes down ...also JC can start the next game ...

Watching them play is like getting a full body wax.One friggin hair at a time.The pain is becoming unbearable.Give Jason a chance already.He cant do any worse at all.And whats with the 300 screen passes?Can you say predictable?

The season is over,and next year isn't lookin any better.Got nothin to build on.:mad:

I know a lot of people maybe thinking that those of us ripping Snyder are way off base or we are not being fair to him.

However he is the one constant factor through all of these years of frustration...whether it's Norv, Marty, Spurrier or Gibbs II (which many of us are now finding out, once again, the sequel not as good as the original)...Dan Snyder is the one true constant through it all. We had something going good with Marty (for cryin' outloud he won with Tony Banks) and fired him because he, "had more fun" when he was involved with the personel decisions.

Until he gets a clue and realizes that games are won with talent and not just names we re in for many years of frustration...then again he's making money of this so why should he care?

Correct but , JC can start the next game .....

Sure...if Todd is benched to third, but you KNOW that's not happening, especially since we know that Todd is to come in if Brunell is hurt in the game, even though he isn't the "long term" answer. (I know, it doesn't make sense, but hey...it came from the hall of famer's mouth). ;)

This team has lost it's identity with the trade of Lavar. Seriously I got tired of hearing his beefs with management and the 6mil he lost(I realize that's some serious coin) but it got old. He was the face of the Redskins and I wonder if some players are taking plays off. They just don't seem to be trying hard on EVERY play

:laugh: ...ive been a fan and watchin football when you were but a wet dream in ur daddies sack.....:laugh:

You said Jason could play at anytime. Not if he's inactive he can't. He has to wait for both Mark and Collins to go down OR as you stated, the next game. ;)

How's that anytime, old man? :D

Call me crazy, but I still believe that the redskins will pull themselves off of the floor and start winning games. We won six in a row at the end of last year when it counted the most, and when many people (including many of you) didn't believe that they could do it. I don't know how, but i believe that Gibbs and the Redskins can turn this thing around. I am still not ready to give up on this season. Hail to the redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that!

You've been watching the game that long...seems to me you should know better. :) Just ribbing ya.

Guest strongkaracter

The hail mary was about what should be the final pass thrown by Brunell. It's time to go to Cambell. What's to loose now? The the whole "D" has totally performed a vanishing act on us! They have been a discrace all year!!!

Let's see regardless of the record

--Snyder is making money through all of this.

--The Coaches, Front Office staff, & players are all well paid

--The Merchanidsers are making money off of this team

--The sports-talk people have alot of stuff to talk about

Seems like everyone but the fans are enjoying this.

I have to figure out a way to make money off this team as well...at least then I could justify putting up with them year in and year out.:doh:

Why are so many people still blaming Mark Brunell??I know everyone has they're own opinion but lets look at the facts here..Did Brunell give Vince Young 161 yards passing???Did Brunell let Travis Henry breeze by him for damn near 180 yards??No he did'nt but what he did do is lead the team downfield to score three TD's plus a 2 point conversion, yes he made some mistakes,but what quaterback does'nt,correct that what human does'nt make mistakes??Like I said before the defense is the main reason for our losses,they are consistent in one thing,and thats letting opposing teams rack up yards and points,and putting us in a position that we can't get out of..Now i'm not saying that the offense is perfect they're far from it,they still have alot of kinks to work out in the Al Saunders offense...but most of the blame should go to the D,even if the whole team failed...my :2cents:..

peace..

So you're saying that Belichic and Williams are on the same elk...pedigree? If so, that's cool. I didn't know that.

What Im saying is Belichick had another shot in NE and did well , so GW could do the same , but what do I know Im just a kid right?

I have to figure out a way to make money off this team as well...at least then I could justify putting up with them year in and year out.

:doh:

Well...if you had tickets or even a parking pass, you could always make money off of that. As long as there is a team in Washington, you bets believe there will be suck...I mean fans...die hard fans even...that will buy them. :) That's not an insult on anyone btw.

I know a season ticket holder that makes a good amount of money on the big games, like the Dallas game.

4th quarter. 4:44 seconds left. Portis with only 15 carries on the game. 2 timeouts. Perfect time for some Redskins football, pound the ball downfield, win the game with no time on the clock....

...and Saunders calls three straight throws.

I like how he also gave us a great look at our "two minute drill" on our last play. Toss it up and pray :doh:

YES- if GIbbs was calling tha plays this would have been the case!!!We are not playing redskin football right now and I bet you Gibbs knows this!!!I look for the over rule button to start going into effect alot if Saunders can't get the grasp of what Redskins football is.Saunders calls pass Gibbs over keys and says hell no why are going to pound this out!!!

:cool:

You said Jason could play at anytime. Not if he's inactive he can't. He has to wait for both Mark and Collins to go down OR as you stated, the next game. ;)

How's that anytime, old man? :D

i think you know i meant that ......but ya no prob. son...:cool:

Archived