Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

This must happen, in order for us to win. I know it sucks for us to lose right now. But we will pull it together sometime. Brunell must have bad games in order for us to put someone else in. Im not going to waste my time and tell all of us fans to stick through the loses because we are skins fans. We are not sorry cowboy fans. We have been through worse times than these. It is something like growing pains. We are not going to lose forvever and it is not the end of the world. I know it hurts having to waite another season to have this team turn it around. Right now we are playing horrible football. We must continue to play horrible football in order for people to realize these guys are not going to get it done and get someone else in here. We will win anothert day, just not this one.

We are going to lose some games we are suppose to win and win some games we are suppose to lose. It can go from looking real good to looking real bad real fast. But it can also go from looking real bad to looking real good real fast. We needed a loss like this to get redskins players inspired about playing football.

It really hurts but it is what it is.

Gibbs will give Brunell the Indy game...if Campbell is going to see any real playing time this year he will be given a chance 1st game after the bye week.

Ahh..correction my fellow fan friend. Gibbs will give Campbell a shot......

...during the bye week. :D

I love my REDSKINS and have been loyal since Lombardi resurrected this team. I'll never bad mouth the 'SKINS since that would be akin to trashing the most beautiful colors and logo in all professional sports. But now it's no BS time in the nation's capitol. I have to earn my measly hourly wage when I show up for work each and every day.

• Gibbs: Are you earning your salary?
  • Williams: Are you earning your salary?
  • Saunders: Are you earning your salary?
  • All assistant coaches: Are you earning your salary?
  • All players: Are you earning your salary?

If any one of you feels that you are not earning your salary, step aside now. I'll take your place for $100 an hour plus room and board. Oh, I might not fair as well as you, but at least I'll save Mr. Snyder millions. Now go earn your money and make us proud of you. Aloha.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Hey, nice game. ;)

Lesee...when my Boys play the lovable titan losers, we rip them a new rectum to the tune of 45-14 on the raod. Then you get them at home and make their offense look like the '99 Rams. How does that work?

But on the bright side, it was good to see Lloyd get one of his alloted 5 good catches for the year today. Are you as anxious as I am to see the other four?

You'll learn young grasshopper. Just continue to hold that clip board and go with the flow. ;)

:laugh: if nothing else Jason will be bale to tell someone one day, "no no hold the clipboard closer to your chest when you write you get much more support when you're writing, 'Clinton Portis is a good RB. When he is given the ball good things usually happen."

Guys--I never thought I'd say this, but Gibbs has lost this team...they're not playing for him anymore--why? Because there are no consequences for the horrible performances we see each and every week. The players see this and they do not respect it.

I can't believe I have a scott boonell avatar now...this day sucks.

So we all know that Brunell is the master of screens and 5 yard passes, anything past that is out of his range. AND we all know that our success relies on portis.

Teams have figured out that stacking the LOS stops the run game AND puts them in better position for screens which is the only way we move the ball through the air. normally when teams play closer to the line it opens up the passing game but not with our buddy mark!

Our offense is so ass backwards.

I say all of our receivers wear #89 jerseys bc that's the only way brunell will throw their way.

what is brunell really doing as a QB that campbell can't? He's not reading coverages or making audibles. He takes the snap makes a fake and lobs it to a RB or receiver a couple feet away. At least campbell has the "possibility" of throwing deep outs and posts.

oh yeah, the D is awful

Archived