Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention all members!!

CHUBAKAH

In case anyone is interested, if you are not sure if you are within the limits, PM me, and if you are not, I will help fix your problem for you, and get your signature hosted for you, free of charge.

#53qbkiller,

It’s all good. You became a member here thirty thousand members after me, so I don’t expect you, or anyone else that followed you, to know who I am, or my past here at Extremeskins. My post count as dropped off dramatically, since last January when I took on a new job. I’ve kind of done this the last couple of years here, and at one time even had mod status in the graphics forum area, pre merger. Again, I don’t do this to be an ass, I do it because while I own, and run redskin-roadtrips.com, Extremeskins is still my official home for Washington Redskins chat, and I care just like so many others who are not officially mods.

On another note, I do not have the status to give you back your signature privileges if they have been taken away, so please, no more PM’s to me. There is a thread in the Feedback and Tech Support area located Here that explains how to get it back.

Thanks Everyone!

HTTR!

Hey. Look at this way. I'm the veteran member. Guy who's been around for awhile. Staff member. Knows the rules and such. Wanna guess who got busted the other day by some hairy .... an individual who gives a ****? :) Had no problems with it. Nor should anyone else.

just to throw in my .02 i think the current sig size limit is too big. i don't like the big sigs, but i can't balme anyone for having them since that's the rule. i like seeing some of the interesting or bet loss sigs i just wish they weren't huge. go me

• 1 month later...

Alright.

I have seen some negative responses to the thread, so I'll just say this:

Chubakah came up with the guideline, follow it - it isn't hard.

Also, he is being extremely helpful in not getting all of our sigs removed. Mine was too big, so he sent me a friendly reminder, that's all.

He isn't coming across as a dick, so stop responding that way.

And, thanks again man :cheers:

Alright.

I have seen some negative responses to the thread, so I'll just say this:

Chubakah came up with the guideline, follow it - it isn't hard.

Also, he is being extremely helpful in not getting all of our sigs removed. Mine was too big, so he sent me a friendly reminder, that's all.

He isn't coming across as a dick, so stop responding that way.

And, thanks again man :cheers:

:sucks: :bsflag: :jk: :ha: :kiss: :deal: <----Rules are the rules boys and girls. A while ago, I learned the hard way. No one wants an empty sig' :(

HTTR!

And again, not trying to be a hard ass, but yes, with the lines of text you are adding in, you are at 211 pixles high, which may not seem like much, but you are in fact breaking the rule.

:( Sorry

5 members in this thread so far, and already we have two people in violation. Perhaps you can see where this is going now?

I think where it's going is that you need a girlfriend or something real bad.

Chewy is taking some pride in the beauty of our board.

Those who don't want this place to look nice should check themselves at the door.

:)

Ok I agree with that, but if the door was 200 pixels high, you would bang your head. :laugh: :laugh:

OK, but your sig is 32 pixels (height) over the limit.

You can use this one to correct it if you want:

portismoss2412412x200bm7.jpg

Looks like he hooked you up!? aaah down :silly:

I have no idea if mine was was the right size or not...so I took it off, kinda like someone else said earlier...not really the sharpest knife in the drawer. But since the topic has been brought up..... I can assume since you helped create the rule that there is no way to just limit the size of the sig to its correct size when it is downloaded/uploaded (see it's the knife thingy) onto the site? This question is just that and not a critisism.:cheers: :2cents: :logo:

For anyone who would like resize their sigs so that they conform to the 550x200 rule limit size, you can download this FREE program:

http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

It's a very easy program and it works very well. Even with multiple images.

For sigs, just click the Custom size button, UNCLICK the Maintain ratio aspect box, and then put in your size numbers.

Archived