Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention all members!!

CHUBAKAH

Chuey, I think I speak for most of us "newbies" here

I find it an honor to be able to participate on this board, heck the rules were in place BEFORE we decided to join. Rules are rules. Feel free to PM whenever we cross the line. Using this board with restrictions is better than no use at all.

Chuey, I think I speak for most of us "newbies" here

I find it an honor to be able to participate on this board, heck the rules were in place BEFORE we decided to join. Rules are rules. Feel free to PM whenever we cross the line. Using this board with restrictions is better than no use at all.

Thanks for your support, and welcome to our home!

Chewy is taking some pride in the beauty of our board.

Those who don't want this place to look nice should check themselves at the door.

:)

Irony at it's best, 32 pixels over the height. telling others to check themselves!!!

OK, but your sig is 32 pixels (height) over the limit.

You can use this one to correct it if you want:

portismoss2412412x200bm7.jpg

This guy tried to help him !!

For anyone who would like resize their sigs so that they conform to the 550x200 rule limit size, you can download this FREE program:

http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

It's a very easy program and it works very well. Even with multiple images.

For sigs, just click the Custom size button, UNCLICK the Maintain ratio aspect box, and then put in your size numbers.

He also gave a link to help anyone who needed it. :cheers:

Chewy, you helped me with my simple sig a while back and I appreciate it. I added text at normal size, but removed it once I seen this thread, thinking I was in violation. Since my sig is 165 high, I now don't think I was, but made it smaller and put the text back. I'm pretty sure I'm in rule height now, but if I'm not let me know!

While you're at it you might want to let illone know also, especially since his words back you up , but his actions (sig height) don't.

I don't mind Chewy asking people to check their sig size. Better than a mod putting you on a short/long vacation or banning your sig. when I first got here, Henry helped me with my sig that was too big. he PM'ed me and helped me out. I don't understand the hostility in some of you. Are you that attached to your sig that you would consider getting punished for it? Chewy has even offered to help you for FREE. Some of you just come in here with a chip on your shoulder just to be difficult. So, if you think you may be in violation, PM one of them and they will gladly help you out. Thanks Chewy and thanks Mods for being of help.

Thanks Bro.

How's that Tampa tailgate shaping up?

I think it will be pretty good, a Skins fan (GibbsIsOurSaviour) owns a bar down on the beach in St Pete. redskin56, Deancollins, myself and whoever else shows up are meeting at the bar on 10/15 (Titans game) and are going to layout our tailgate plans. Once we do that I post what's up on RR, as a matter of fact when I get home I'll post the bar meeting on there.

HTTR

I'm not trying to be mean but if the mods really gave a ****, wouldn't you think they'd tell you themselves? Do you have nothing better to do with your free time than be a junior mod and **** in people's cornflakes over their sigs. If the mods don't say anything(which btw is who I actually care if they're upset over a sig size, not you), then maybe...just maybe...they're not all that upset about it? Otherwise they do have powers greater than ours and could make a change?

I'm not trying to be mean but if the mods really gave a ****, wouldn't you think they'd tell you themselves? Do you have nothing better to do with your free time than be a junior mod and **** in people's cornflakes over their sigs. If the mods don't say anything(which btw is who I actually care if they're upset over a sig size, not you), then maybe...just maybe...they're not all that upset about it? Otherwise they do have powers greater than ours and could make a change?

If you took the time to read a few post in this thread, you would see that he was the one who set the requirements, and is fully backed by the MOD's. So if you see a group around your cereal bowl tomorrow, guess who they might be!?!?

Way to pay attention. Of course, you don't know because you weren't here (although, it HAS been mentioned IN THIS THREAD), but the MODs, ever since I've been here & I can only assume, prior to that, have always asked the veteran posters here to help them maintain the quality of this board. If it weren't for vets like Chubakkah helping the MODs clean the board up, not only would this board be like every other board by now, but the MODs would all be dead from exhaustion doing it all themselves.

Thank you Chubakkah. I have always appreciated the extra work that the MODs & vets put in here to help maintain this board. It can NOT be said enough to these guys for their hard work & dedication. Thank you!

:thumbsup: :applause: :notworthy

:doh:

Mean people suck!

Archived