Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington out for Pre-season opener

Taylor 36

I hated to see him go but, apparently the Redskin trainers and doctors knew this all along. Which means the coaches also knew. So, while Arrington complains in public about playing time with the Skins, privately, he knows that his injury is possibly carreer ending and simply can't accept it.

What ever happened to Micheal Barrow?

I hated to see him go but, apparently the Redskin trainers and doctors knew this all along. Which means the coaches also knew. So, while Arrington complains in public about playing time with the Skins, privately, he knows that his injury is possibly carreer ending and simply can't accept it.

What ever happened to Micheal Barrow?

Barrow went to Dallas .. then fell off the face of the earth i believe.

I keep hearing this, but is it true? Where is this coming from? I heard he refused to take a physical with anyone until the giants forced him to.

That's what I heard. That's also why the Jaguars didn't pony up for him, despite them having the largest need for Arrington.

"All of the Arrington lovers who bashed our defensive coaches and Snyder for letting/forcing him to go, may now realize what the hell was really going on. Sad to say, but his playing days numbered."

1) Gibbs tried to get him to stay...or...per the norm...is historical reconstructionism going on?

2) Arrington has his faults....the team will survive and propser without him. But to be quite honest.....you all are appalling. I hope you all develop some health issues that keep you from earning a living or doing what you love. I will be the first on the board gloating! You folks will understand right? It's what you are!

All of the Arrington lovers who bashed our defensive coaches and Snyder for letting/forcing him to go, may now realize what the hell was really going on. Sad to say, but his playing days numbered.

My name is Joe, and I'm a former LaVar fan.... :anon:

"All of the Arrington lovers who bashed our defensive coaches and Snyder for letting/forcing him to go, may now realize what the hell was really going on. Sad to say, but his playing days numbered."

1) Gibbs tried to get him to stay...or...per the norm...is historical reconstructionism going on?

2) Arrington has his faults....the team will survive and propser without him. But to be quite honest.....you all are appalling. I hope you all develop some health issues that keep you from earning a living or doing what you love. I will be the first on the board gloating! You folks will understand right? It's what you are!

I'd say that's going a little too far. I don't think anyone here has ever wished injury on anyone including LA. As far as the injury keeping him from earning a living, come on. The man's already made more than I could make in 4 lifetimes, possibly even more if he meets his incentives.

Fan

I'm not sure what the hell your problem is. I've never gloated at the fact Arrington has been injured nor would I ever. I'm just putting the facts out there that his playing days may be numbered due to the apparent severity of his injury.

And what's with the historical reconstruction quote? Are you jumping on that racist bandwagon again?

Archived