Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm not sure he is better than Glover. Glover has a leaky defense, but he has more pop in his hands. Glover is also a world's better on the ground than Jimi. Manuwa's grappling is his weak point, he doesn't have anything resembling a ground game.Not saying that Jimi couldn't beat Glover, but I think Glover has the better overall career when they're finished.

Edited by StillUnknown

It's the first time I've ever felt like judges were being sympathetic to a fighter retiring.

Quick note on the women:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/cat-zingano-targets-summer-return-155527290--mma.html

Zingano will be ready this summer, she says Dana told her she's next in line. She says she feels strong. Love it. Think she blitzkriegs in this fight. I'm rooting for her, but Ronda probably breaks her poor arm.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Thanks NoCal, I owe you a beer if we ever cross paths at a game.

Notes:

- Very good defense from Manuwa off his back, tight half guard.

- The crowd is AMAZING, wtf!?!

- Dan Hardy is excellent at commentating. I typed that in a British accent.

- Manuwa is a bomber. He went for it in the 2nd RD and skimmed Gus a few times with ridiculously hard punches. Gus almost leaned in to one. But he survived and got pissed off, you can see it. Adrenaline rush KO.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/442061/Jones-Are-Cormier-and-Gustafsson-afraid-to-fight-each-other/

"Why not give the winner of Alexander and [Daniel Cormier] the winner of myself and Glover??" asked Jones on Twitter. "Call me what you want but I can't be the only person who thinks that makes perfect sense. I see DC congratulating Alexander and making comments about waiting his turn now. I wonder if they're afraid to fight each other? People who don't like to think are quick to call me afraid. Think about it, I'm asking for the meanest of the two would you face winner of Phil vs Anthony?"

lol

Grrr...I have a friend coming in town this weekend, and I am trying to figure out how I can watch it. I have been looking forward to this card for months. Either I "turn in early" and go home and watch it, or I steer him to a bar that will be showing it. Decisions, decisions.