Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I feel Woodley would of still won, sucks for Carlos. Woodley called Nick a moron, Nick vs Woodley please!

Woodley was slowing down, but he might have been able to lay and pray his way to a decision. Still a legit win for him tonight. I don't think he should get next crack at the title, but a #1 contender's match makes a lot of sense.

I haven't seen Hendricks throw a single loaded up bomb which is basically his trade mark.  He's been trying to mix it up and use technique striking more than he usually does tonight. 

Big Rig better find something because he's getting beaten pretty badly at the moment.  That take down isn't going to give him that round.  

2 rounds Hendricks, 2 round Lawler.  Next round is winner take all.  

Well hell at least we got a good and just decision tonight.  I had it 48-47 Hendricks, with him taking rounds 1,2 & 5.

I am not a fan of meaningless takedowns stealing rounds or giving points automatically to a takedown that leads to nothing, but I think Hendricks eeked out Round 5 without that takedown at the end anyway.

Hell of a fight. I hope Lawler keeps to it because he could be one big KO from a rematch quickly.