Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I was able to find the full fight, and watch it. It was indeed quite entertaining.

It was interesting also to see Guida interviewed and "accept the challenge" from Conor McGregor, who apparently had called him out previously. This is the guy that quite a few fighters said could beat Aldo, including Florian, who has fought Aldo.

Connor is so overrated it's ridiculous. He has done nothing to earn the hype.

According to Sherdog Pettis said that Mayweather would be Rhonda in a mma fight with no boxing.

Connor is so overrated it's ridiculous. He has done nothing to earn the hype.

According to Sherdog Pettis said that Mayweather would be Rhonda in a mma fight with no boxing.

Actually, I think the majority of fans know his hype was a little overboard. Hence you see the sarcastic "GOAT" monicker constantly being thrown around in conversations about him. 95% of us know he has more to prove.

Mayweather via RNC. No but for real, I can see either person winning that fight. Ronda via great takedowns and high level jiu jitsu, or Mayweather via destruction. Fascinating that people are so volitle towards one side of that argument. Not hard to imagine either scenerio, for me at least.

I think at this point, everyone is frustrated with the conversation. It's pretty ****in annoying. It'll never happen, and if it did I would turn away from the screen if Mayweather started hitting her. Would be disguisting. I'm sure Mayweather's response to this will either be, "next question" or "I would never fight a woman."

TUF Edgar Penn is on following Kennedys boring win.

Spoiler Alert: I can't see Nordine Taleb winning his middleweight fight to get in the house. He was on the TUF Nations show, and just fought on the card airing before this episode. Knowing the episode was taped earlier, why would they let a guy who got into the house fight on a card?

Bet your "friends" big on whoever fights Taleb to get in the house, make a killing.

Lol! Knew Cote was gonna get it in Canada.

Yeah, I would never fight a Quebec guy in Quebec, even as a Canadian, even Rory McDonald would be at a disadvantage fighting a Quebec fighter in their home. Noke needed a finish to get of there with a win.

To be fair, judges in Toronto, Vancouver or Halifax will be pro Canadian, but not nearly as blantaly biased as Quebec judges for Quebec fighters.

Kennedy is deceptively good. Bisping was absorbing big counters to the face. He couldn't get his accumulative striking going. Bisping had to be worried that he would wake up on the mat after about the second flush shot landed. Like I said, he showed a really good chin. Goes to show you how hard Hendo and Vitor hit.

Kennedy dominated the ground game, he's got skills to pay the bills, but the dude needs to hit the track and get some cardio. Sheesh. He looked like he was in lala land in there after the first round. Most people in the top 10 would decapitate him if he acted like that.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I think I'm looking forward to Cerrone vs. Barboza more than any fight on tomorrow's card.

I like Barboza's striking a bit more than Cerrone, but his defense leaves a lot to be desired. I'm thinking Cerrone wins on account of Barboza being a little chinny. Expecting both fighters to have good moments though.

I really want to pay attention to Khabib Nurmagondov, who is 21-0 and gaining a ton of hype. He headlines the prelims against Rafael Dos Anjos on FS1.

Barboza vs. Cerrone is a great battle of kickers, I almost want to say TKO (checked kick). I think Barboza takes this one by TKO in the 1st.

Carmoushe beats Tate by decision.

Fight I'm looking forward to most is the main event. Cool matchup. If Werdum stays smart in there I see him finding the sub. Browne has a 9 to 3 elbower's chance. Or a front kick maybe. Does dude have any typical finishes?

I think I'm looking forward to Cerrone vs. Barboza more than any fight on tomorrow's card.

I like Barboza's striking a bit more than Cerrone, but his defense leaves a lot to be desired. I'm thinking Cerrone wins on account of Barboza being a little chinny. Expecting both fighters to have good moments though.

Wow, Cerrone fighting once again ?

Is it just me, or does it seem like Cerrone fights more frequently than any other fighter ?

Not complaining, but to the contrary, it's a compliment to him. It seems like he fights on a main card every 2 or 3 months.