Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I have no idea why I want to see Jon Jones get KO'd but I do.  I don't dislike the guy at all.  Weird.  

For me I just want him to be human. He dispatched so many legends with ease. Gustaffson roughed him up but his comeback in that fight was beyond human as well. I like to see the title change hands every now and then or I get bored with the weight class.

Yep. Classic case of looking past someone. Still may not have mattered, but it was bad.

Why would you look past a guy who's more experienced and simply put, more talented than you? I never understood the idea that Johnson was the underdog? He's a much more complete fighter than Davis.

Aw crap Bones just did the Ray-Ray. Baltimore is smiling tonight.

Why would you look past a guy who's more experienced and simply put, more talented than you? I never understood the idea that Johnson was the underdog? He's a much more complete fighter than Davis.

My knock on Davis all along. He's a wrestler. That's it.

Jones just did the Ray Lewis dance.

If I didn't want him to win before, I DEFINITELY don't want to see him win now.

I don't normally cheer many of the Brazilians, but after that cheap pop I'd like to see him knocked out in front of the ratbird fans.

Hey Taylor, not a Jones fan? Lol.

It's not that I'm not a fan of his, I just think he's beatable. There's no denying his talent though. The only MMA fighter I really dislike is Bisping.

And do you honestly think he'd stand much of a chance against those two?

Edited by Taylor703

It's not that I'm not a fan of his, I just think he's beatable. There's no denying his talent though. The only MMA fighter I really dislike is Bisping.

And do you honestly think he'd stand much of a chance against those two?

It's that I don't think he has to move up to a 50 lb range division because he's 6' 4" with a large reach advantage. Yeah, if he cleans out LHW and gets time to tune up for 265 pounders, he has great tools. Who knows? You move anyone not named Jose Aldo up a class to fight for the title and they'll be large underdogs.

It's that I don't think he has to move up to a 50 lb range division because he's 6' 4" with a large reach advantage. Yeah, if he cleans out LHW and gets time to tune up for 265 pounders, he has great tools. Who knows? You move anyone not named Jose Aldo up a class to fight for the title and they'll be large underdogs.

He has no power and would get absolutely destroyed in the heavyweight division. It's going to cause issues because he's far too long for anyone not named Gus in this division and he doesn't have the power to survive heavyweight. They're not going to let him move up until he loses. He's worth far too much to the UFC as an legend at LHW.