Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Damn. Good fight by Miller. Nasty guillotine. Not shocked by Yancy going out over tapping. Brought a little smile to my face when Joe mentioned "old school karate". Happy to see him get a chance to get on the main card, but definitely wasn't ready to make that step up the card yet. Still young and needs some growing.

Been trying to decide whether or not to order this. Not going to. Enjoy the fights guys. Will watch them ASAP. Will be checking my phone for play by play updates.

I couldn't pull the trigger either. The UFC has to stay away from the week before or after a Mayweather event.

Davis has nothing for Johnson. He can't take him down and he can't throw with him.

Well it went the distance but Davis wanted no part of Rumble's power. If he'd have mixed it up more he'd have gotten KOed.

LHWs are officially on notice. Rumble is back.

Edited by Chachie

Either Johnson needs to jump up the rankings or Davis needs to fall a fair bit...if not both...because the guy 10 ranks lower just dominated.

Johnson is a physical specimen. He's just an absolute monster who had no business fighting at 170 and I wouldn't be shocked if he's holding the title at some point. He's that talented.