Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Sounds like he's gonna fight Hendo, the way he fought Mir

Cormier is just a spry fighter. He's light on his feet and quick. He'll be two steps ahead of Hendo, I imagine.

I will say this, I've been seeing Hendo land that KO shot in my mind all day long. I can see Cormier absorbing his first true crushing punch, and it's that damn right hand. His survival instincts haven't been seen.

I'm giving Hendo more of a chance than I did before he fought Vitor.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Cormier is a smart fighter, he won't give Hendo the distance he needs to land that bomb. For all of Hendo's wrestling credentials, he's never been a hard guy to take down. DC will probably push him against the fence, do some damage on the feet, then take Hendo down whenever he feels he wants. Hendo landed the bomb against Shogun, but he looked like **** before for 2 rounds before it landed.

I don't see Barao having any problems with Dillashaw. Barao is better in every area of the game. Dillashaw only chance of winning revolves around the fact that almost anything can happen in MMA.

It's my first time seeing him fight, I can't imagine this being the first time he has been koed.

Actually it was his first time being ko'd, in MMA at least.

Keep in mind his career was primarily spent in Japan, his resume is pretty soft. The few times he's fought a recognizable name, he's lost.

Edited by StillUnknown

Actually it was his first time being ko'd, in MMA at least.

Keep in mind his career was primarily spent in Japan, his resume is pretty soft. The few times he's fought a recognizable name, he's lost.

Oh dang.

Lawler wins, Ellenberger's chin is suspect. I think Cormier can get the ground and pound tko, but I also thought Fedor would ko Hendo. I like both fighters, but its Cormier's time.

Can't believe Varner's corner didn't throw in the towel earlier in the round. Someone should have stopped that fight. The guy went 4 minutes with a broken ankle. That was crazy.

Ref deserves some blame as well. Guy can't stand, you stop the fight. Seems simple enough.

• Like 1

Robbie on a completely different level than Jake. Good matchup on paper, not very close in the octogon.

Good effort in the 3rd though. A shame about his hand giving out.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Cliffs on the Robbie fight?

Just a better overall fighter than Ellenberger. It was no contest on the feet, Ellenberger had one good moment on the feet, otherwise it was all Lawler. finished it with a knee to the face and ground n pound. Looked like Ellenberger was looking for a way out towards the end.

• Like 1