Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I can't believe what I just saw.  I didn't think anyone could simply toss Hendo around like that.  

His mma wrestling has never been as strong as his credentials suggest. Shields took him down at will, Paul Harris gorilla slammed him in their fight.

That wasn't fair.

Hendo has incredibly brassy balls to fight anyone they throw at him, he's hilariously awesome for that, but this reminded me of the Big Nog fight. In the regard that Big Nog made Hendo look like a little kid. Either drop to MW, now that you're off TRT, or retire. Sad.

His mma wrestling has never been as strong as his credentials suggest. Shields took him down at will, Paul Harris gorilla slammed him in their fight.

That wasn't just wrestling. that was a HUGE strength disparity.  DC tossed him and dragged him around like he was fighting a welter weight.  

What the hell Rogan?  Years and years of your career as UFCs voice were spent saying that just about every fighter "throws punches from these crazy weird angles" and now that Dillashaw almost set the world on fire doing exactly that.... you don't say it?!  

Edited by Destino

HOLY ****!!!

Dillashaw is definitely the fastest fighter at 135, he might be the fastest in the UFC, not sure if he's faster than DJ though.

Also, if this fight gets into the championship rounds Barao is going to be in trouble with his cardio

Dillashaw is up 20-18 and potentially 20-17.  Didn't see this coming.  

TJ slowed down a lot in that 2nd round though.  Not sure he can keep the mongoose imitation for the next three rounds.  

Edited by Destino

This fight shows the difference between Barao & Aldo. Aldo is a lot more defensively responsible, even if it means lowering his offensive output. Barao is the more balls to the wall type, but it makes him more hittable.

Dillashaw up 2 rounds with the first probably being a 10-8