Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Davis is Canadian not American, I think the UFC lists her as fighting out if whatever US gym she fights out if (Jackson?) but just listen to her, she's a hoser, maybe wait to hear here say "a-boot". while she's a longshot, last fight card

should have shown everyone that seemingly unbeatable champions can fall with a decent gameplan. Take a fighters A game away & see what else they got, Davis or any other title challenger would be silly not to use a similar strategy going forward, forget trying to fight "your" fight, don't let your oppenenr fight theirs.

Talk about easier said than done. "Here's the plan, Alexis, go in there, and don't let Ronda use her Judo. Ready, go!"

Like it or not, an IMPRESSIVE win for Rory puts him in contention. He would destroy Hendricks after fighting a decent strikingsouthpaw in Lawler. He's fighting Woodley, Lawler won't get an rematch, Condit is out & Brown needs 1 more fight. Who else fights for the title other than the winner of Woodley Rory?

First you caution me about being too confident in huge favorites, then you flat out say Rory will "destroy" Hendricks. What is more outlandish? Saying Rousey will run through Davis, or Rory will destroy someone who just had even wars with GSP and Robbie Lawler?

Rory may get the shot if he wins, you're right. However, if he beats Woodley and Hendricks back to back, I will be shocked. I've been waiting for someone to slip that jab and knock his motionless head off. Lawler almost did it. Laid the blueprint in that third round for Woodley, IMO. Rory is still very young, I just don't think he reaches the top right now. We'll see.

It looks like we have 2 separate cards on the same day this weekend - one in Brazil, and one in Germany.

But I guess the significant time zone differences make that possible without over-lapping.

Anyone know about what time the Germany card starts ?

Prelims start at 12pm, main card at 3pm

Looking at both cards, I think there is one fight I care about. I might skip both to be honest.

Edited by StillUnknown

Prelims start at 12pm, main card at 3pm

Looking at both cards, I think there is one fight I care about. I might skip both to be honest.

Thanks

I just saw that Wandy has been pulled from the Sonnen fight and replaced by Belfort, pending a June 17th review.

Bummer

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Stop it SU. Debbie Downer.

I see Sonnen as Dana's replacement down the road.

Sonnen's off the sperm injections now too. I can see one pop from Vitor ruining Chael. All he's going to do this camp is train TDD and getting back to his feet, then laugh when Chael has to trade with him. I believe, damnit. If Chael gets a title shot I will stream that **** illegally and laugh when Weidman or Machida takes a green **** on his turtled up body.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Belfort w/o TRT will probably get laid on for 3 rounds.

Wouldn't shock me if the UFC handed Sonnen another title shot afterwards.

Trt Vitor>>> Trt Chael, therefore Vitor>Chael.

I'm a big fan of mma, but the UFC does some stupid **** that makes it seem more like entertainment than a sport. They said if Chael wins, he gets a title shot. The fight is taking place at 205, but winner gets title shot at 185? Wtf, at least Vitor has a claim to a title shot, Chael does not.

thats the day I leave MMA

Me too.

Itwas on figtht pass. Sorry for the spoilers.

Please dude, you're good. I didn't even know that fight was today. Don't have Fight Pass either. Tuned in to FS1 now.

Is Maldonado going to look like Sloth from the Goonies after Stipe gets done with him tonight? Or is Stipe too strong for him to actually withstand the punishment? Maldonado wins and we should all give up picking fights.