Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

JDS is gonna need an ice pack.  Not a great fight but certainly not boring.  JDS certainly kept trying to throw even though he couldn't see and probably had no idea where he was or why an angry mexican-american was trying to kill him.  

Cain is a cardio monster.  I want him to run into a crossfit gym and just start talking **** to everyone in there.  

Edited by Destino

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/10/21/4862316/ufc-166-report-junior-dos-santos-remember-second-round-velasquez-mma-news

In the main event of UFC 166, Junior dos Santos was battered by champion Cain Velasquez once again and was finally finished in the fifth round. But according to Combate (via Fighters Only), the former champ has no memory of most of the fight, and actually thought initially that his night had come to an end much earlier than it actually did:

Junior Dos Santos does not remember most of the UFC 166 fight with Cain Velasquez. Afterwards he was under the impression he had been knocked out in the second round. His corner believe he fought from round two onwards "on autopilot".

JDS' corner should be ashamed

What a joke if this is true, it is JDS's fault for not saying anything also when asked by a Dr around RD4 he knew how many fingers she had up. With that being said Cain cant stand the man he is the GSP of the HW div lay and prey for 5rds bring up gus,JBJ, or tell DC to stop being a sourpuss and fight Cain 

Edited by uncleelroy89

What a joke if this is true, it is JDS's fault for not saying anything also when asked by a Dr around RD4 he knew how many fingers she had up. With that being said Cain cant stand the man he is the GSP of the HW div lay and prey for 5rds bring up gus,JBJ, or tell DC to stop being a sourpuss and fight Cain

Wow dude, that was like a horrible post on Sherdog.

• Like 1

Sonnen is going to coach TUF Brazil?  I kind of feel like this is a dbag move by Dana White.  The fighters on that show are chasing their dreams and they're going to have to work with an asshole that has slammed their country?  That sucks.   

Yeah, Chael coaching on on TUF: Brazil is an interesting move. But it will definitely garner a lot of attention in Brazil.

Also:

Source: Tatsuya Kawajiri signs with UFC, wants on January card in Singapore

Tatsuya Kawajiri, one of the most highly regarded lighter weight fighters in the world, will next compete inside the UFC's octagon.

The Japanese featherweight, who most recently fought for DREAM in December 2012, has signed a deal with the UFC, sources close to the situation told MMAjunkie.com. While no first fight has been set, sources said Kawajiri hopes to make his UFC debut in January in Singapore.

If Wand blasts Sonnen out, I'll be so happy. Sonnen is a funny dude, but he's got the most gigantic legion of brainwashed fans that ever existed in MMA. Any internet forum, besides this one, has 70% of the people posting how awesome Sonnen is, and how doomed his opponents are. Are you kidding me? When was the last time he messed somebody up? I'm talkin really cooked 'em, hurt 'em badly?

Here's a guy who said he didn't lose the first Silva fight because Anderson choked him the **** out, yet it's the only way he can win without going to a decision. What exactly is he going to do to Wandy? There's one answer, go hell-bent for a takedown, then be all like Jon Fitch in there. Hey, I like Sonnen, but his obsessed fans remind me of Eagles fans. Ain't won **** and they have the most to say.

Do you guys think Wand looks "bad" in his fued with Sonnen? I don't even know what that means, are we judging this like it's The Real World? People think Sonnen is so cool for trolling Wand in to a fight. Wow, he talked **** and got a response out of Wandy, he's my hero. <3 <3

I don't buy that Sonnen didn't understand Wand in that van altercation a couple years ago. He twists the truth and does it with conviction. He could tell us he purposely broke Bones' toe, and his fans would be calling for a rematch. Wand is the ****ing man and people have been crapping on him for meaningless promotion. Is this the WWE crowd jumping over to MMA? I will be praying to the MMA Gods that Wand breaks everyones heart that night, although I lean more towards a Sonnen dryhumpage.

If Wand blasts Sonnen out, I'll be so happy. Sonnen is a funny dude, but he's got the most gigantic legion of brainwashed fans that ever existed in MMA. Any internet forum, besides this one, has 70% of the people posting how awesome Sonnen is, and how doomed his opponents are. Are you kidding me? When was the last time he messed somebody up? I'm talkin really cooked 'em, hurt 'em badly?

You're right that Chael's not a fighter who "destroys" opponents. I also think he's overrated. However, he did dominate Shogun. I'd expect Shogun to beat Wandy. Good thing for us that styles make fights so there's some interest in this matchup. I think Wandy, like Shogun, has too many miles on him for a guy like Sonnen who just makes you work too hard at wrestling.