Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Cain demolished the striker twice with constant pressure, and got popped the time he stayed on the outside. Munoz, wtf. This guy needs to just blitz takedowns next fight, what was the gameplan here? Why has he not been a wrestler in MMA? Did he fall in love with his donkey kong punches? He stood there with Machida. Damn.

Dude, 170 and 185 are the premier divisions in MMA.

Jon Fitch and (especially) Miguel Torres represent two of the worst career nosedives in the sport's history. Miguel, wow, he was like 38-1 there at some point? The unstoppable force in the WEC? Almost overnight he started getting dispatched with ease. Over and over and over again. Then he Tweeted something stupid, not only accelorating his fall from grace in fighting, but in his journalism career as well. He was terrible as an analyst, but they put him out there anyway. Now he's nowhere to be seen, and losing in the minor leagues. Miguel, hope you've got a good therapist.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Machida vs. Mousasi on Feb 8th yall! Middleweight and welterweight have me giggling. Most stacked divisions ever. The next couple years will be awesome in those divisions, guaranteed.

It makes me want to do one of those old school MMA contest threads that I used to do. End of the year coming, perhaps I will. StillUnknown has been sitting on that belt like Dominick Cruz!

I have 2-1 Alvarez after 3 (2nd round was close)

Chandler's face is a mess and he's tired, eerily similar to the first fight in that regard.

Chandler must have found his 2nd wind, he's taking it to Eddie in the 4th

Huge round for Chandler

Not quite the classic as their first fight, but thats an impossibly high standard. Still a great great fight in its own right 

Hmmm... I gave King Mo 3 of 5 rounds and same for Chandler. 

Newton's striking just seemed to be overall ineffective to me. I thought Mo's jab, body shots, and wrestling were JUST enough to win but I think ultimately he's a loser so I have no problem with Emanuel getting the nod from the judges. Lawal just never lives up to his hype IMO.

Although Alvarez came on strong late, I thought the damage to Chandler's face was deceiving. I gave Chandler the 1st, 3rd, and 4th.

Wandy won't gas like shogun, but I don't know how much punishment he can take.

I think it will be a boring fight that Sonnen will win by keeping Wandy from doing what he does best. Expect an evening on the mat. Some fights can be good that way but not for the Axe Murderer.

Edited by Chachie

The entire UFC Fight for the Troops card starts at 5PM on FS1. One of the weakest cards rankings-wise that I can remember, but you know how those can turn out to be entertaining, with most of the fighters competing to keep their spot in the organization.

I gotta tell ya, I haven' felt this pumped over a fight since Hendo vs Fedor. Hendo vs. Vitor has me nervous. Definitely gotta drink some liquor before this one. Ho-lee-****. Talk about some violent strikers. I think between Hendo and Vitor they've only lost by TKO once...the front kick to the face...but I expect one of them to be asleep at the end of this fight.

On top of that I'm a huge Johny Hendricks fan and Weidman vs Silva is soon. Wow man, ****s about to get real.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll