Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Fight night! Anyone else picking JDS? I know I'm in the minority, but think he'll find his mark this time. Wouldn't be surprised if Roy Nelson introduces Cormier to lala land either, Cormier's fight against Mir was lackluster, and Big Roy is nobody to scoff at. Alot more experience. Oh what the hell, I'll pick Roy. Year of the upset.

But that doesn't apply to Melendez/Diego. If Diego beats Gil I might just stop picking fights. As close to a sure bet as you see in the UFC. I can see it going the distance though. Diego can still fight when his face looks like spaghetti.

Man Bear Pig is fighting Shawn Jordan. Bear Pig should be looking for the takedown like he's been doing lately. That one doesn't look like it'll get out of the first round.

Cain - I'm betting he avoids the killshot, and actually gets the finish with some ground and pound in the 3rd

DC - Nelson looked like dog**** against Miocic, even if DC takes him down, he won't stay on the ground long enough for Nelson to work anything. Them AKA boys been training with Buchecha (he bad), they will be well prepared on the ground

Gil - Don't see a single area in which Sanchez is better, somehow I expect one judge to score it for Diego though

ManBearPig - Jordan can end his night with one shot, but MBP's been fighting smart lately. He takes it to the ground and ends it.

Dodson - Montague is decent, but Dodson should have no issues if he's focused. Really want to see him get back into the title picture, he was doing reasonably well against Mighty Mouse until he gassed. Might be one of the few who can match Mighty Mouse's speed.

Lombard - Lombard hits really hard and Marquardt doesn't always show the best defense. Nate has better technique, but trading shots is a bad recipe for him.

Fight night! Anyone else picking JDS? I know I'm in the minority, but think he'll find his mark this time. Wouldn't be surprised if Roy Nelson introduces Cormier to lala land either, Cormier's fight against Mir was lackluster, and Big Roy is nobody to scoff at. Alot more experience. Oh what the hell, I'll pick Roy. Year of the upset.

If JDS looses my wife might go off the deep end she loves some JDS .......my picks are JDS,Roy,Dodson,Sanchez.and GG to be showed the door 

Is there any question who wins fight of the night?  No.  No, my friends, there is no question.  

Edit:  Barkley is there?  They should have let him put on a headset during the prelims.  

Edited by Destino

Diego sounding very punch drunk, I'm not quite sure I want to see him in those kinds of fights anymore.

Is there any question who wins fight of the night?  No.  No, my friends, there is no question.  

Edit:  Barkley is there?  They should have let him put on a headset during the prelims.  

gotta be right there with Bones/Gus for FOTY