Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Let's go Hendo!!!!!!!!! H-Bomb to the ole kisser tonight! Think he'll flip the switch early and get Vitor going backwards. Gotta watch out for Vitor's kicks these days. Great power by both guys, but great chins too. Both guys are killers hopped up on testosterone, should be teh violence.

Hendo got mad respect from the crowd for his walk-in.

This is such a cool matchup.

Well done, Vitor, I'm a huge fan...

But Henderson is my guy. Totally sloppy and disappointing. Wow, Hendo just got KTFO. Let that settle in.

Vitor is one of the hottest fighters in MMA, he needs a title shot. Think he gets winner of Weidman/Silva.

Hendo totally froze up in the danger zone. Went to throw a right, got caught out of position and froze. When he tried a half-hearted double feint Vitor threw down on him. Crazy.

Edited by Chachie

Vitor wins the TRT battle. I'd say he looked good, but Hendo looked horrible. He looked like a drunk guy with no depth perception trying to fight. What was with the 2 fake/feel out punches that weren't close to hitting anything? Then, he finally gets in range for the 3rd punch, & gets an uppercut for his effort because he dropped his head during the 2 fakes & it was sitting out there.

Normally, with that many loses in a row, I'd say a guy would be cut, but I don't think Hendo will. That's not to say I see him getting another contract - I don't think the will sign or cut him, just keep him around in case they het into a jam at 205. I could even see them throw him in vs Jones for the belt if someone gets hurt, they could sell it as he was suppose to fight Jones, but got hurt & now is his shot.

What was up with Vitor & his iPhone right after the fight? I didn't even see an in cage interview, just Vitor jumping on fences & playing with his phone.

Edited by artmonkforHOF

Normally, with that many loses in a row, I'd say a guy would be cut, but I don't think Hendo will. That's not to say I see him getting another contract - I don't think the will sign or cut him, just keep him around in case they het into a jam at 205. I could even see them throw him in vs Jones for the belt if someone gets hurt, they could sell it as he was suppose to fight Jones, but got hurt & now is his shot.

Hendo has really brought nothing to the cage but his right hand for quite some time. The Fedor fight was his last hurrah.