Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

So Dada 5000 almost died, renal failure & was put on a ventilator. Apparently he is doing alright now.

But Bellator 149 got 2million viewers-best Spike Bellator since Kimbo Shamrock that did 1.6million-so expect Viacom to tell Coker to book Kimbo again. I don't even want to think about how horrible of a fighter that would have to be for Kimbo to pick up a win.

& lol at Shamrock for the nut shot. That's Karma coming back to him for throwing the Kimbo fight (and all the other one's he's thrown in Japan & the UFC)

• Like 1

Rumors of Cerrone on short notice. Edgar would be a great fight too. I assume it will be one of the two. 

Read on sherdog Khabib offered to fill in and Dana said no.

I don't think Conor accepts a lightweight fight, that's not for the title. The only fight he wants at LW, is one that gives him another belt. And I don't think he takes a non-title fight "just for the sake of a paycheck". Because according to Conor, when he takes a dump, he wipes his *** with $100 bills.

And personally I'd rather not see Edgar fill in, because I'd rather not hear "Conor only beat Edgar, because Edgar had a short camp", just like we heard when Conor beat Mendes.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Link?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/23/11098398/rafael-dos-anjos-injured-out-of-ufc-196-main-event-fight-against

Rafael dos Anjos injured, out of UFC 196 main event fight against Conor McGregor
According to multiple sources, dos Anjos suffered a broken left foot last Friday, forcing him to pull out of the lightweight title fight against McGregor. The Brazilian was hoping the injury would get better over the weekend but when it didn't his team had to make the call to cancel the fight on Monday.

The UFC is currently working on finding a replacement to fight McGregor on less than two weeks' notice, however, nothing has been finalized at this time

According to multiple sources, dos Anjos suffered a broken left foot last Friday, forcing him to pull out of the lightweight title fight against McGregor. The Brazilian was hoping the injury would get better over the weekend but when it didn't his team had to make the call to cancel the fight on Monday.

I assume this means that they didn't know it was broken initially.  Otherwise they are idiots for thinking a broken bone might heal over a weekend.  Poor writing.  They should have stated that he got an x-ray after the weekend which showed a broken bone forcing him to cancel.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mcgregor/nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-is-a-go-for-ufc-196/

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor is a GO for UFC 196

BJPenn.com has confirmed with sources close to the fighters that McGregor vs. Diaz will happen on March 5th in Las Vegas.

The weight class for the McGregor vs. Diaz bout is still yet to be confirmed.