Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Nate Diaz' chin won that fight.  Conor had no idea what he was getting into when he decided to try to meet Nate in the middle talk trash and exchange punches.  Nate can eat hundreds of them.  Conor... can't. 

• Like 2

Nate Diaz' chin won that fight.  Conor had no idea what he was getting into when he decided to try to meet Nate in the middle talk trash and exchange punches.  Nate can eat hundreds of them.  Conor... can't. 

I think Conor got tired, props to Conor for having the balls to move up. 

Lol. My my my. Hype trains flying off the tracks left and right in this sport. Conor still stepped it up, gotta respect that. Think he'll still hold it down at 145, perhaps 155, but this was a huge fight for his marketability. Would've skyrocketed.

I dunno man that ground game looked weak like my ankles. Aldo is a shark on the mat. 

I dunno man that ground game looked weak like my ankles. Aldo is a shark on the mat. 

gotta get it there first, me thinks Aldo's chin has called it a career. 

Dos Anjos has better wrestling than Nate and probably just as good jiu-jitsu, he probably beats Connor as well. 

Will be interesting to see if Connor can get back to 145 physically

Dos Anjos has better wrestling than Nate and probably just as good jiu-jitsu, he probably beats Connor as well. 

Aldo has amazing timing on his takedowns when he actually goes for them. 

• Like 1

RDA would've destroyed Connor. He's an tough SOB but there's an reason they have weight classes.

Ronda did try to get Holly down but couldn't. Meisha only got her down twice and got extremely lucky to get her down the second time. I'm not trying to sell Meisha short but I feel confident saying Holm beats her 9 times out of 10.

Holly should get an re-match but it's going to be Ronda so they can give her the belt back. I still feel Holly Holm is he best female fighter on the planet. She just got caught in an fight she was dominating. **** happens.

With that said, I'm stoked for Meisha. She's an kick ass lady and worked her butt off for this. She'll be an great champ.

I'm one of the ones who believes Connor is protected and overrated. He should easily dispatch Nate though. And I'm an Diaz brothers fan.

Nunes should get the next fight. Belt could have 4 owners in less than a year. McGregor wasn't the stronger guy tonight. He can punch, too bad he fought a Diaz brother. They eat punches like they got the munchies.......plus.......Gracie.

So many casuals on the internet tonight arguing that Conor lost solely because of weight. Because this guy was the epitome of health:

UFC-194-Mcgregor-600x398.jpg

Style decided the outcome of this fight. Conor's ground game is a known weakness and the matchup wasn't a good one for him. 

Style decided the outcome of this fight. Conor's ground game is a known weakness and the matchup wasn't a good one for him. 

His power didn't translate at 170. At least not against Diaz. He would have finished most 145ers with the shots he was giving Diaz in the 1st round and a half. .