Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Damn and I thought Hendricks has an unbreakable chin, especially after all that punishment he endured from Lawler. Now this, in under a round.

Wonderboy just made things a lot more interesting in the top of WW

Didn't Hendricks cut quite a bit for this fight? He looked like he had way lower body fat than normal. There's no way that helped him. Either way, wonderboy put the division on notice. I still think he'd get served by Condit or Lawler.

Wonderboy wrecked him. Absolute destruction.

Jones v. Cormier rematch?  I am very interested to see how Cormier comes back from his first MMA loss.  I can't really go against Jones at LHW right now.  Gus, I believe won their match, but he is the one opponent at LHW that was a similar size and Jones didn't have all the usual reach advantages.  However, I wouldn't pick him in a rematch.

Cormier gassed hard in the first fight, but I think part of that is due to the underrated strength of Bones.  Would I like to see Cormier beat Bones? Yes.  Do I think it is happening? Nah.

Hendricks did not look good

Didn't Hendricks cut quite a bit for this fight? He looked like he had way lower body fat than normal. There's no way that helped him. Either way, wonderboy put the division on notice. I still think he'd get served by Condit or Lawler.

The thing that stood out to me, was he appeared to have packed much more muscle than before. Personally, I thought he looked healthier overall, than his last couple fights. I recall his previous fights, him appearing emaciated and drained from head to toe.

On another note, I'm hearing rumors that they're going to give Stipe the HW title shot next, instead of Cain.

I was hoping that that was going to be one of the big announcements last night, but alas, we must wait.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ronda-rousey-admits-considered-suicide-7379354

Ronda Rousey has admitted she considered suicide after her shock loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193.

The 29-year-old's undefeated streak came to an end in the second round against Holm, and she admitted feeling worthless after her performance.

Speaking on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, a tearful Rousey said: "I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second I’m like 'I’m nothing, what do I do anymore and no one gives a s*** about me anymore without this.'

"To be honest, I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive."

really hope she gets some help before she attempts to fight again

Ugh that's brutal. As someone who's dealt with depression on my own it's an absolutely awful feeling. A lot of times I still feel like crap over it. I really wanted to see her lose but sometimes you forget these people are real human beings with real emotions. I hope she gets the help she needs but she needs to get herself away from that douchebag Travis Browne for starters.