Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Awww shnap. Slipped my mind today that these fights are tonight.

I love Robbie, but I think 'Los picks him apart. Condit is a tough mudder, think he can eat Robbie's shots and keep landing more than Robbie can. UD Condit...but go Robbie!

Feel like Condit is sorta like Gegard was BEFORE Uriah Hall...impervious to strikes. Would be extremely impressed if Robbie wins in any fashion. Seems like a bad matchup for him.

I'll take Stipe over Arlovski. Both of 'em have hands, but I like Stipe's technique a little more...while Arlovski packs perhaps a tiny bit more power. Still, boxing heavy matchup, should be fun. Stipe UD.

I think Lawler will have to get on top and stay on top to win this. Condit can be smothered but that's about the only plan against him.

It's not likely that Andrei can put together another win against high-level UFC HWs but that puncher's chance always looms. I'd prefer to see Stipe in a title fight.

Neither of those statements were predictions.  :)

Ronda is hosting SNL on the 23rd. Very good PR move. Come out and be able to make fun of yourself after being in hiding. Gotta sweep that under the rug somehow. The KO will never go away, but she can definitely redeem herself by beating Holly once, preferably twice. Easier said than done. Ronda has a huge matchup problem with her.

I'll be tuning in to SNL that night. Haven't said that in a while.

Dana said Holm will get a fight before they do the rematch with Rousey.  Good for Holm, she didn't want to be sidelined for that long. I'm assuming Tate gets the shot.

We can still dream that that next mysterious opponent for Holm, might be Cyborg.

Holm has already stated she would fight Cyborg in a heartbeat, and would be equally agreeable to jumping up in weight.

This article seems to also think it's a great idea, but admits that Dana probably would step in the way.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2686959/why-invicta-fc-should-woo-holly-holm-to-a-cris-cyborg-showdown/

Why Invicta FC Should Woo Holly Holm To A Cris Cyborg Showdown

.....With Holm not enthused about sitting on the shelf until a Ronda Rousey rematch, Invicta could make her an offer she couldn’t refuse to cross over and fight Cris Cyborg. By acquiescing most of the PPV buys to, say, a 40/40 Holm-Cyborg split, the company would see its biggest numbers and have an opportunity to steal the UFC’s best talent in one of its most profitable divisions.

Invicta would have to give up a lot to secure the pay-per-view, which would undoubtedly be the most successful in the company’s history and make Holm and Cyborg very rich ladies; but it could also grab a ton of eyeballs and give women fighters from the UFC more incentive to cross over.....

Edited by Malapropismic Depository