Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm gonna say Brock will knock Carwin down with a punch then pound him out rd.2 ala Randy fight...

This fight is a tossup and i think if this fight gets on the ground Brock will control him.. And lets not forget Brock has knocked down every opponent he has fought with punches.. Not only that, but Gonzaga had Carwin rocked and a inch from being finished within a minute of rd.1

Carwins best chance is dirty boxing on the fence like the Mir fight..

I think Seth Petruzelli summed up my feelings in one statement: "Please, Shane, smash that overgrown non-veggie eating poop stick. " I don't think anyone can discredit his well thought out and highly technical analysis in his prediction.

On a sidenote; did anyone watch that ESPN interview with Brock? They went through his life, etc. Drinking and taking painkillers during his WWE days, and getting into fights on the field with his teammates in training camp in Minnesota. Something about that guy just annoys the **** out of me.

Picking Carwin to win, but only hopeful. I expect Lesnar to win it by GnP in the 2nd. He'll expose the size difference, and use it to his advantage once both of them slow down in the second. Carwin doesn't even know what the 2nd round is yet, so Lesnar definitely has the advantage outside of the 1st.

That being said, Fedor doesn't belong in the top 10 P4P!!!!:nana: :beatdeadhorse:

Edited by herrmag

UFC 116: Carwin's gloves are bigger. Brock's ego is giant.

Goran Reljic vs. Kendall "Spider" Grove: Not a fan of Kendall Grove. I think Reljic will connect with something at some point and Spider will wilt.

Goran by TKO, rd 2.

Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Stephan Bonnar: Stephan Bonnar takes a lot of punishment and keeps coming. Soszynski will dish out all Bonnar can handle.

Soszynski by Unanimous Decision

Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown: Gotta go with "Lights Out." Brown is tough but Lytle is granite.

Lytle by Unanimous Decision

Kurt Pellegrino vs. George Sotiroupolis: Nice matchup. These two will both take it to the mat, so I expect one of those sprawly-crawly type fights with lots of reversals.

Sotiroupolis by UD.

Yoshiro Akiyama vs. Chris Leben: I think Akiyama will fight the same way he did against Belcher and I don't think Leben's as well-rounded as Belcher is. Unless the Crppler can land a sweet shot, Yoshi will grind him to a judges' call. GO LEEBS!!!

Akiyama by Unanimous Decision

Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin: Two giants collide. Everyone feels the same way- If it ends standing, it's Shane. If it ends on the mat, it's Brock. Shane early or Brock late. I'm not sure if Carwin's punching power will be as effective against a head that doesn't move on that freakishly thick neck/shoulders. I hate Brock Lesnar, but..

Brock by GnP, round 2 or 3.

I will be screaming my head off in my living room alone for Leben and Carwin.

Yeah, he's looking like he might have some real potential. Definitely improving each fight since being on TUF.

meh, i think its more of an indicator of who he's been fighting. Tuscherer only has a job because he's friends with lesnar :ols:

Edited by StillUnknown