Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I was right about the 4th round finish, was wrong about the method. 

This nonsense after the fight though... I feel like the champ has to be stripped of the belt.  I mean you have to right?  Khabib attacked a person in the crowd and then his people attacked Conor in the ring.  There's no way you can just ignore that. 

Just now, Destino said:

This nonsense after the fight though... I feel like the champ has to be stripped of the belt.  I mean you have to right?  Khabib attacked a person in the crowd and then his people attacked Conor in the ring.  There's no way you cna just ignore that. 

Conor threw a dolly at him on a bus. **** is insane. 

Just now, Destino said:

This nonsense after the fight though... I feel like the champ has to be stripped of the belt.  I mean you have to right?  Khabib attacked a person in the crowd and then his people attacked Conor in the ring.  There's no way you can just ignore that. 

they used Conor throwing a dolly at a bus as promo

this is the life they chose, let it ride

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

they used Conor throwing a dolly at a bus as promo

this is the life they chose, let it ride

There is a HUGE difference between things that go on behind the scenes and things done during an event.  At least it is in my opinion.  If players brawl in the tunnel after a game, it's not the same as a players crew jumping other players on the field.  And there is no question that Khabib instigated all of.  We can't even say it was just his corner that acted badly. 

1 minute ago, Destino said:

There is a HUGE difference between things that go on behind the scenes and things done during an event.  At least it is in my opinion.  If players brawl in the tunnel after a game, it's not the same was a players crew jumping other players on the field. 

they wanted the carnival, can't complain when clowns show up

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

There is a HUGE difference between things that go on behind the scenes and things done during an event.  At least it is in my opinion.  If players brawl in the tunnel after a game, it's not the same was a players crew jumping other players on the field. 

I don't think so. Khabib was on a bus going to fight and Conor threw a ****ing dolly at his bus. Conor made that personal. Yeah Khabib shouldn't have done it but I'm not surprised. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Pick and choose who you talk **** to.

There are literal killers out there.

Khabib is affiliated with some of the most despicable human beings walking the earth

Conor REALLY needs to think this one through. He won't get touched, but some of his people...................

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1