Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ryan Bader is slightly underrated and I expected him to beat Mitrone but he doesn’t deserve to be on the pound for pound list. I’m hoping Fedor doesn’t get koed tonight. 

51 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I will not acknowledge any reality in which Fedor loses to Chael Sonnen

Mitrione talked SO much crap going into last night. He looked helplessly helpless. Worst ground game in MMA.

Does Chael knock people out? I can't remember ever seeing it happen.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Chachie said:

Anthony Smith showing some "for real" stuff tonight against a tough Volkan. Good fight.

I was entertained by that fight. Scrappy fight between two people of similar skill levels

205lb used to be the marquee division in MMA for such a long time

now its essentially deserted. Jones & DC are the best of the best and among the greatest fighters of all time. after them you have a fading Gufstasson and then its a bunch of "who?" with really only 1 enticing prospect on horizon in Reyes.

when MMA exploded in popularity, you had Chuck, Tito, Couture, Wandy, Rampage, Shogun, Hendo moonlighting, and about 6 or 7 more fighters who could have legitimately been champion with the right matchup

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Weidman has a very leaky defense and has been hurt bad in each of his last few fights. Jacare probably needs to end it in the first 3 minutes or so, after that I think he'll be gassed. Weidman is one of the few that can probably hold his own on the ground with Jacare, especially if he's tired. If Weidman survives the initial scare that will likely come, he should win easy.

Hoping Lewis wins just for ****s and giggles, but realistically, he's got nothing for Cormier outside of the puncher's chance, which he has landed in the past.

really want to see Israel Adesanya shine tonight. Brunson has the potential to be tough style matchup, but Adesanya can add some spice to the MW division that could really use some at the moment.

• Like 1

Middleweight is such a mess now.

Has anyone besides the champ won 2 in a row ?

In the top 10, looks like only two have, and they're on the bottom.

Although Adesanya easily vaults several spots.

No surprises at all, in the DC fight.

That about went as planned and expected.

Except for DC kissing Rogan at the end.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository