Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Chuck should never be sanctioned to fight again, and then Tito acting like he actually avenged something to anyone besides himself? Laughable. 

I do think Tito's skillset is more friendly to the modern era of MMA, but it's not like he is going to go out there and beat top guys.

Chuck looks like a fastball pitcher who threw 99mph on demand during his prime, but woke up and maxes out at 82mph now, and has zero else to fall back on.

It was truly sad to watch.

Edited by NoCalMike

Dana White is really a stupid human being

Rachel Ostovich is fighting paige van zant on the first espn+ card. Rachel ostovich is fighting on the card despite the fact that she is recovering from a domestic abuse attack from her husband.

The UFC, in all their genius, has also decided that this card is where Greg ****ing Hardy will make his UFC debut

This is an amazing level of stupidity and carelessness

Edited by StillUnknown

Holloway was always going to be the worst style matchup for Ortega. that boy got the brakes beat off him tonight

Valentina dominated Joanna too, although not as violently

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He not the best ever yet. 

at 145, he absolutely is

his resume is impeccable. I say this even though Aldo is in my top 3 favorite fighters ever

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Gus should pull out. 

he hasn't fought in forever, probably needs the check

i don't understand how they can just move an entire operation in a week. like this just reeks of stupidity and unfairness to accommodate a dude who is completely unworthy of the actions

fighters need a union, but it won't happen because the vast majority are too scared to cross Dana