Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Jacare cardio was surprising to me 

I think after he took that shot in the first round, he felt like he could hand Weidman's power. Very impressed with Jacare's head movement throughout the fight, its rare to see a fighter improve that are as they age. Not sure why Weidman went away from the jab, but it allowed Jacare to walk him down without any consequences.

• Like 1

I think the difference in their typical fighting weight, is about 30 pound difference, if I'm not mistaken.

Besides the rules they use, the other big question, is the weight.

Size-wise and age-wise, it's could almost going to look like a father and son fighting each other.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Yair rodriguez with possibly the greatest KO of all times with 1 second left in a 5rd fight

I unfortunately missed the fight.

What would be just as crazy, is if Chan was leading the fight in points until 4:59 of the 5th.

Well I just read a report on the fight, and it looks like he WAS on his way to a decision. How ridiculous is that ?

Not just vying for greatest KO, but also greatest comeback, right up there with Silva vs Sonnen I.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I unfortunately missed the fight.

What would be just as crazy, is if Chan was leading the fight in points until 4:59 of the 5th.

Well I just read a report on the fight, and it looks like he WAS on his way to a decision. How ridiculous is that ?

Not just vying for greatest KO, but also greatest comeback, right up there with Silva vs Sonnen I.

KZ was definitely winning the fight. Yair made a good accounting of himself though, both guys did excellent work, just with KZ landing more consistently.