Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shame on you Dick Cheney and your twisted lesbian daughter!

Hooper

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/06/inhofe-gay-marriage/

This afternoon on the Senate floor, Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) stood before a large photograph of his family and shared this important fact: “I’m really proud to say that in the recorded history of our family, we’ve never had a divorce or any kind of homosexual relationship."

I fail to see how this is newsworthy, outside of the fact that he is proud of something

What everyone is missing is that Sen James Inhofe is in fact perfect. Not many people actually know this... but I have firsthand knowledge that this is indeed true.

It is therefore okay for him to make these kinds of statements.

But only perfect people can do this... I want to make that clear. I mean... if he wasn't perfect, and he made this kind of statement, he would win the Horse's Ass of the Year award. Again... thank God he is in fact perfect. :whew:

This afternoon on the Senate floor, Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) stood before a large photograph of his family and shared this important fact: “I’m really proud to say that in the recorded history of our family, we’ve never had a divorce or any kind of homosexual relationship."

Why is it, whenever I hear a Rebublican begin a sentance with "There is no official record", or "in the recorded history", or "there is no evidence", or something similar, what I hear is "Ha, ha! We got rid of all the records! Now try and prove something!"

(No, that comment has nothing specific to do with this thread.)

Why is it, whenever I hear a Rebublican begin a sentance with "There is no official record", or "in the recorded history", or "there is no evidence", or something similar, what I hear is "Ha, ha! We got rid of all the records! Now try and prove something!"

(No, that comment has nothing specific to do with this thread.)

Release the Hounds!

What everyone is missing is that Sen James Inhofe is in fact perfect. Not many people actually know this... but I have firsthand knowledge that this is indeed true.

It is therefore okay for him to make these kinds of statements.

But only perfect people can do this... I want to make that clear. I mean... if he wasn't perfect, and he made this kind of statement, he would win the Horse's Ass of the Year award. Again... thank God he is in fact perfect. :whew:

Lets just start rumors about this guy. I'll start.

Sen James Inhofe is a notorious practicioner (sp?) for auto-erotic asphyxiation. :paranoid:

Ask Misty if you arent sure what that is. :laugh:

Lets just start rumors about this guy. I'll start.

Sen James Inhofe is a notorious practicioner (sp?) for auto-erotic asphyxiation. :paranoid:

Ask Misty if you arent sure what that is. :laugh:

He once smoked weed with Bill Clinton but he didn't inhale either.:silly:

It's a great thing for him to be able to say. It's nice to know you are part of a family that has demonstrated a value in marriage and has maintained non-deviant sexual behavior like homosexuality. Most American families can't say they are free from such negative behavior. I know my family was hurt by the divorce of my parents. We have no history of homosexuality, though there's some drug use.

I think all American families would be proud to say their family is not touched by deviant, illegal or harmful events. Wouldn't you be proud of your family if the same could be said?

It's a great thing for him to be able to say. It's nice to know you are part of a family that has demonstrated a value in marriage and has maintained non-deviant sexual behavior like homosexuality. Most American families can't say they are free from such negative behavior. I know my family was hurt by the divorce of my parents. We have no history of homosexuality, though there's some drug use.

I think all American families would be proud to say their family is not touched by deviant, illegal or harmful events. Wouldn't you be proud of your family if the same could be said?

Whether or not my son or daughter is gay would not determine how much pride I have in them.

I don't consider homosexuals deviant. I use to when I was kid, then my cousin came out of the closet and it changed the way I looked at things. He was the same great guy he always was -- just gay that's all.

No divorces? Sure, you can be proud of that if you want.

Homosexuality? Thats only a problem if you make it one and, even then, homosexuality itself is not the problem.

Drug use? If it gets to the point of affecting a family, it's a huge problem.

:2cents:

I believe that being a politician is more deviant than being gay. :2cents:

I would bet a million dollars he likes little boys...

Its always the guy with the megaphone screaming the loudest that is also doing it...

Archived