Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Many choices with the Shield...

They could have them dominate virtually everyone, and all three capture gold... Then have them break up due to ego.

I saw a shoot interview with Scott Hall a few years ago where he talked about how huge a mark he was for the Freebirds and he saw he, Nash, and Xpac as The Freedbirds inside the NWO. HHH spent years in car with Hall who apparently only drank and talked wrestling. So, maybe that's what they are going for here. The Birds went about a decade before they had any kind of breakup feud. They usually showed up in a territory, dominated it, and bolted it to the next one.

I don't think that can work in the modern WWE though.

If Reigns is legit hurt. Then they can use that I guess in the story. Meanwhile, Have Ambrose and Rollins snag the tag titles to give him a side story to work while he heals.

Think they messed up by not having Paige come out as at least a semi-heel. With thing Alicia thing, they are making her a face. Its weird.

Cesaro is still excellent I think, especially with Heyman.

Rybaxel.......that's junk.

You can go to their website and make up 5 better matches than some we saw last night.

This was ****ing great!  One of the best endings to an average Raw in a long time.  I thought the PPV was good, not the best, simply because the world championship wasn't defended.  So they totally redeemed themselves tonight at the end.  Rollins was getting so much heat it was ****ing unreal.  

After Batista quit, I was expecting somehow a legit 1 on 1 matchup with Orton and Reigns, then Batista showing up and teaming up with Orton and bashing Reigns into oblivion.  But this, was just brilliant and a lot better lol.

We all knew Evolution vs. Shield cant go on forever.  And we all want Reigns solo, now they have the opportunity to have a Rollins vs. Reigns or Ambrose feud for a bit and push them individually towards solo careers.

And if you noticed that when HHH and Orton came out, it was to Evolutions music.  When Rollins turned and they beat Ambrose and Reigns down, the music that hit was HHH's, not Evolutions. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Don't worry about Bray, he'll probably win MITB in four weeks. Cena probably starts a feud with Cesaro or dare I say a run at the US title against Wade?

I am expecting a swerve in this Shield/Evolution match. Somebody from Shield will turn.

I was a day short, but I knew it was coming. And I like it.

I loved the person that screamed "Nooooo!" As Rollins was swinging the chair. Lol

• Like 1

Great swerve. When Batista "quit" I tweeted the Busted Open guys that there better be an epic twist coming, because otherwise they just wasted months.

They guy in the crowd screaming "WHY? WHY?" was hilarious.

6-3-2014+7-47-12+AM.jpg

How about the folks who bought the Evolution T-shirt that was out for only a few weeks? Bwahahahaa. Put it with your McNabb jersey. 

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

Had sometime to think about last night.

I love the swerves man. And I'm so glad it was Rollins who turned. They sat this turn up months ago when they had Ambrose and Reigns beefing and had Rollins be the one who sat him up. 

With Daniel Bryan out still, and the championship storyline being unclear, they needed to pull the trigger on this turn. 

So what do they do now? I think they have to add a third member back to the Shield and they should do it after Money In The Bank.

That person should come from NXT. But the only two people I can think that would fit in that role would be Corey Graves and maybe Zayn. But I don't know...

You could throw a Dolph Ziggler in there. But who knows.

Thing is, they found a way to make things interesting, and now they need to capitalize on it. 

Rollins instantly is the most hated man in the company. Guys would kill for that kind of heat

Yeah, I watched Payback with a friend and during the Shield-Evolution match, I mentioned that it kinda sucks that Rollins is overshadowed in the Shield by Ambrose and Reigns, because he is a really good wrestler. Well, he is no longer overshadowed.

Here's the thing with the Rollins turn: Are the fans pissed because they are mad at Rollins and now want to see him get beat up? Or are they pissed because they really liked The Shield and didn't want to see them break up yet?

If it is the former, then it's good.

If it is the latter, then it's a big problem.

I don't think WWE Creative has any sense any longer of what is "good heat" and "bad heat." They just want a fan reaction of some kind and don't care what they have to do to get it. That's Vince Russo style booking, and it rarely leads anywhere good.

So much of the last year has been trying to get a handle on what HHH wants the product to be. And I think I get what he wants. He wants a more realistic product with logical conflicts. I respect that actually. The problem is: his entire audience seems to be kids who want cartoons and the most ironic adults on the planet. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that the WWE's own fanbase is going to destroy it eventually, because I'm not sure you can ever get a genuine reaction out of them.

(By the way, has anyone ever had a sadder run at the top than Daniel Bryan? His entire championship reign has involved him standing in the ring getting yelled at by a woman. This is not exactly Hogan-Piper).

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

Or are they pissed because they really liked The Shield and didn't want to see them break up yet?

I was thinking the same thing last night. I think it is probably a mix of both. It will be interesting to see how this moves forward, but I think Rollins is going to gain some more good heat as this progresses. 

Here's the thing with the Rollins turn: Are the fans pissed because they are mad at Rollins and now want to see him get beat up? Or are they pissed because they really liked The Shield and didn't want to see them break up yet?

From what I am seeing online, it's definitely a mix. It all depends on who you're talking to. 

Some are legit mad at him and wouldn't mind if he got his butt kicked.

Others are just shocked that he turned and not Ambrose or Reigns. 

A little think that the Shield is over, I personally don't think they're over.

And then there are people like me who's just glad something good happened at the end of RAW that makes me want to watch next week. 

It was both but go on Rollins' social media accounts.

Fans HATE him right now. HATE. It's good heat

lol Why did you tell me to do this? lol

My favorite replies so far on his Facebook page...

Lmao Seth u dont know what ur in for!!!! Seriously! If you wanted to leave The Shield, why didnt you leave when your team members were at each others throats? Ahh you must of got a sweet deal, becoming the new Intercontinental Champion or US Champion??? Hmmmmm cause i dont think Orton likes you that much to also kiss Triple H's butt like he does!!!

I know you don't have time to respond to our message and this is normal but let me ask you 1 thing what did Hunter gave you that make you betray your " brothers in arms" #believe in roman reigns

So I was wondering...how far up the bosses butt does your nose reach Seth? Takes the phrase do you smell what the rocks cookin literally!! Lmao

Wrestling is at it's best when the fans take it serious. lol

• Like 2