Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Sheamus and Cesaro was an awesome match. Wow. WWE is actually looking like they are putting wrestling first with the NXT performances and this opening contest. Good start. Let's see if they keep it going

• Like 1

Speaking of NXT, I watched Takeover on Friday. It was beast. Loved the Zayn\Breeze match. That Charlotte/Natilya match was nice too.

Regarding Big E, he's money. He has pretty much all the tools that WWE looks for in a champion. It's only a matter of time before they realize how to use him...

• Like 2

Welp that Bray Wyatt run was fun while it lasted

Just another notch under Cena's belt

Actually, I don't think him losing hurts him. It slows his push, which may be a good thing. He'll go into another feud and everyone will forget he lost.

Meanwhile, Cena can enter another feud and, perhaps, give someone who needs a rub that important victory. Bray Wyatt is so over that he doesn't need the win. He needs to keep momentum and he can.

I'd like to see someone like Sandow or better yet, coming off the heels of a loss to Rusev, a heel

Big E the rub. That would catapult E to main event status.

It could be smart booking depending on where they go with it.

Dude you really expect Cena to put someone over like that ?

Bray needed a clean win there. He didn't get it and now he'll get lost in the shuffle while feuding with Sheamus or someone.b

Winning this feud does nothing for Cena

yeah, I think Bray needed a clean win too.  It took the other Wyatts and some stupid kid to get a victory last PPV.  Now this ****.  

Many choices with the Shield...

They could have them dominate virtually everyone, and all three capture gold... Then have them break up due to ego.

HHH could sway one with money and make him turn on the Shield.

The Shield could crumble right now, after beating Evolution their egos grew to enormous levels.

They could stay together as a strong stable that can put people over or dominate.

They could keep them together but make more individual feuds as people begin to doubt their ability to fight for themselves.

They could combine any of these ideas. I actually think a Shield loss gives them less options.

Last night would have been a really good Raw. But it was just meh to me at a PPV. Some times I liked, other things not so much. The car felt disorganized somewhat to me. 

I think Steph is a great heel boss though. Better than HHH. Gravel voice and smile when people are booing her.

The Shield is still a really good stable there.

I don't know. I think the folks who post in this thread would have put together a better card/event. 

Last night would have been a really good Raw. But it was just meh to me at a PPV. Some times I liked, other things not so much. The car felt disorganized somewhat to me. 

I think Steph is a great heel boss though. Better than HHH. Gravel voice and smile when people are booing her.

The Shield is still a really good stable there.

I don't know. I think the folks who post in this thread would have put together a better card/event. 

What I think they did right:

The Shield vs. Evolution, Wyatt vs. Cena (sans the finish. I don't care that Cena won, but the ending was just cheesy), Cesaro vs. Sheamus

What they did okay:

Steph and Brie, Cody/Goldust vs. Rybaxel

What they did poorly:

Daniel Bryan once again was booked weak. They could have gotten the same result with a different set up. Hornswoggle vs. El Torito (no one cares), Paige vs. Alicia Fox (not really either of their faults, the hype for this match STUNK. NXT does Divas right... Paige kind of got screwed by getting called up), RVD vs. Barrett (did anyone think RVD was going to win?)