Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

No one has Edge in their top 20? 

I thought the guy was great. I like judging wrestlers based on how much they can make me hate them...and for a long time i couldn't stand edge. Def not a top 10 but hes in my top 20. 

This. I'm sorry but Edge and HHH are probably the best two heels I have seen since I seriously started watching wrestling. They both make my top 20, shoot, they might be in my top 10. Kurt Angle gets some love from me too. He started off rough, but he hit a groove after a couple of years. 

Of course Rock and Stone Cold are 1/2 for me. Chris Jericho is in my top 5 probably. Undertaker is up there too. 

I know this is off topic a little bit, but man it kind of sucked that Muhammad Hassan had to go. He was a heel that got a lot of heat. It was just short lived. It was very unfortunate that things got out of control the way they did around that time. 

Top 10 of all time

1. Tully Blanchard

2. Ric Flair

3. Ricky Steamboat

4. Bret Hart

5. Barry Windham (might be the most underrated wrestler of all time)

6. Kurt Angle

7. Magnum TA (biggest "what if" in wrestling history)

8. Randy Savage

9. Sting

10. Shawn Michaels

Best talkers of all time

1. Ric Flair

2. Dusty Rhodes

3. Jim Cornette

4. Arn Anderson

5. Piper

6. Hulk Hogan

7. Jimmy Hart

8. The Rock

9. Bobby Heenan

10. Jake the Snake

Seems a little biased lol.  Kurt Angle in the top 10?  I just can't think of any "holy ****" matches with him or anything that was blockbuster.  He was an excellent in ring technician, no doubt, excellent on the mic at times.  Refresh my memory though, cause I'm old and it's been years, so I might not remember everything lol.

Edit:  Let me phrase this better, compared to most of the wrestlers everyone has listed in the top 10-15, I can't think of anything he's done that stood out to push him into the top 15, much less #6 overall.  I know this is purely our opinions, so please don't take it as me being an ass or anything.  I remember him having a really good feud with HHH and played a great heal.  I'm looking for those PPV moments like Taker/Mankind, Edge's ladder matches, etc.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Seems a little biased lol. Kurt Angle in the top 10? I just can't think of any "holy ****" matches with him or anything that was blockbuster. He was an excellent in ring technician, no doubt, excellent on the mic at times. Refresh my memory though, cause I'm old and it's been years, so I might not remember everything lol.

Whoa dude....

Amazing Angle matches off the top of my head:

Him vs Lesnar - Ironman match in 2003

Vs Lesnar at WM 19

Vs Benoit on smackdown in either 2003 or 2004

Him vs Samoa Joe in TNA

Angle has a case for top 5 in the last 15 years

Man, Angle vs Michaels at Wrestlmaina was legit. That was easily one of the best matches I have ever seen. He had a good match against Gurrero at one WM too. And him and Samoa Joe went at it on TNA. 

Whoa dude....

I forgot about that match. I think I am going to watch that later lol

Whoa dude....

Vs Lesnar at WM 19

Him vs Samoa Joe in TNA

That would explain a lot, those occurred when I had taken a hiatus from watching wrestling.  With the exception of the Samoa Joe feud in TNA, which I forgot about.  I might have to check those out on PPV.  

Man, Angle vs Michaels at Wrestlmaina was legit. That was easily one of the best matches I have ever seen. He had a good match against Gurrero at one WM too. And him and Samoa Joe went at it on TNA. 

I forgot about that match. I think I am going to watch that later lol

Yeah, I just posted above, I took a couple of years off and was only casually watching it, no PPVs though.  I'll have to go back and watch some of the PPV matches.  I'm watching No Way Out 2002 right now, I remember all the hype up to this.  I think this might have been the point where I stopped watching religiously again, after this PPV.

No doubt that he was one of the main reasons TNA got better and survived for as long as it did (and by survive, I mean remained watchable).

Whoa dude....

Vs Lesnar at WM 19

Him vs Samoa Joe in TNA

Benoit at WM (Benoit pretty much everywhere lol, submission matches, singles matches, ladder matches)

Shane McMahon epic Street Fight, KOTR '01

Angle/Michaels, WM 21

Angle/Taker/Rock triple threat match, Vengeance, '02

Angle/Jericho

Angle/Guerrero

One of the best in ring performers I've ever seen. He could have a good match with anybody. And DM now relinquishes his right to clown on anybody else after that homerific list of yours.

I mean really, Hulk Hogan cut a better promo than The Rock? C'mon son

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Undertaker isn't anything special on the mic.

On a side note, you know what's a great gimmick??? Los Matadores. I can think of all kinds of directions for them to take that baby, like wrestling 3MB every week for 6 month

s straight and then being fired.

Nah bro.

YouTube his promos from days in the corporate ministry around summer 1999 and during the American Bad Ass days.

I remember he told the Rock something like "I may not dress like Satan anymore but I'm still down with the devil lol" and also said. "I've crippled more people than polio. You can't be the first but you will be the next"

He didn't need catch phrases to let you know you were getting your ass kicked

Benoit at WM (Benoit pretty much everywhere lol, submission matches, singles matches, ladder matches)

Shane McMahon epic Street Fight, KOTR '01

Angle/Michaels, WM 21

Angle/Taker/Rock triple threat match, Vengeance, '02

Angle/Jericho

Angle/Guerrero

One of the best in ring performers I've ever seen. He could have a good match with anybody. And DM now relinquishes his right to clown on anybody else after that homerific list of yours.

I mean really, Hulk Hogan cut a better promo than The Rock? C'mon son

Forgot about the Shane and HBK matches. Shane gave his all that night

Both classics

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Forgot about the Shane and HBK matches. Shane gave his all that night

Both classics

Seriously, if I ever came out with a top 10 Street Fights list, that one would be near or at the top (I'd probably go Rock/Mankind Royal Rumble, for the sheer one sided brutality). Definitely a WTF match. He nearly killed Shane

This. I'm sorry but Edge and HHH are probably the best two heels I have seen since I seriously started watching wrestling. They both make my top 20, shoot, they might be in my top 10. Kurt Angle gets some love from me too. He started off rough, but he hit a groove after a couple of years. 

Yea, i loved to hate him. Would get so pissed every time the guy won. lol

Seems a little biased lol.  Kurt Angle in the top 10?  I just can't think of any "holy ****" matches with him or anything that was blockbuster.  He was an excellent in ring technician, no doubt, excellent on the mic at times.  Refresh my memory though, cause I'm old and it's been years, so I might not remember everything lol.

Edit:  Let me phrase this better, compared to most of the wrestlers everyone has listed in the top 10-15, I can't think of anything he's done that stood out to push him into the top 15, much less #6 overall.  I know this is purely our opinions, so please don't take it as me being an ass or anything.  I remember him having a really good feud with HHH and played a great heal.  I'm looking for those PPV moments like Taker/Mankind, Edge's ladder matches, etc.  

Just my opinion, but Angle was one of the best in-ring performers I ever saw.

The thing with Kurt is that he should have retired years ago.

The fact that he still wrestles (I think lol. Haven't watched TNA in years) is insane. He's had more injuries than Greg Oden lol

He had some really good matches in TNA. He's slowed down now, but when he came he could still bring it.

Edited by DM72

The thing with Kurt is that he should have retired years ago.

The fact that he still wrestles (I think lol. Haven't watched TNA in years) is insane. He's had more injuries than Greg Oden lol

I stopped watching wrestling in late '04, but when I saw Angle years later, he looked to be in terrible shape compared to how I remember him in '99-'03. Just awful. Looked weathered and beaten like a drug addict

I stopped watching wrestling in late '04, but when I saw Angle years later, he looked to be in terrible shape compared to how I remember him in '99-'03. Just awful. Looked weathered and beaten like a drug addict

He did lose his wife to JJ and still had to work with both of them for a while.  I'm sure personal life issues along with his body taking a beating, plus probably pain killers (booze maybe), stress took a huge toll on his body.  I have no speculation that he did pain killers/drugs/alcohol, but it seems like a lot of those guys go down that path hardcore.

Edit:  Just read that he had a couple of stops where he was driving under the influence, one was dropped though.  Plus they found HGH in his car.  And then there was the whole WWE steroid investigation where they said he had in possession steroids without a prescription, granted it was expired and he had neck issues.