Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

Evolution being back is a good idea. Another stable in the mix.

Paige looked good in her match. Still don't like the whole tears of joy to have the belt thing. Wanted a "meaner" Anti-Diva. 

Man, Del Rio has fallen way down the ladder.

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

I guess when it comes to WWE, I have to complain about something...

The announcers made the return of Evolution feel so freaking flat. That moment was nice, but announcers couldn't have made it more tamer if they tried. No passion in that closing segment at all from them.

Anyone ever play Cyberslam back in the day? Mid to late 90's to the very early 2000's. I guess they call(ed) it Ewrestling. They had an automated wrestling engine where you built up your stats and "wrestled" other characters. The rest was text based though. Where you wrote it out. Your entrance and feuds and gimmicks. Me and my brother played it for a few years. **** used to be so fun. I remember how damn proud I was when I got promoted to one of the "majors", lol.

http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberslam

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

I had totally forgotten about that but I was so into e wrestling when I was in middle school haha. Fun times. I remember taking time to type up "promos" or "segments" and always waiting to see what the event results were. One guy in my league always typed up what amounted to 15 page word documents for his promos. Unbelievable man haha.

Evolutions return is perfect. Clears up the WWE title picture for a bit and puts three giants in a stable together. That's necessary with all of the young talent coming in. There's only so much room on the card, so all the established guys can't be used if they're looking to establish the youth. Now Cena, Bryan and Evolution can all be utilized for awhile. Very smart booking decision.

Never heard it it. Seems cool though...

It was nerdy as ****

I had totally forgotten about that but I was so into e wrestling when I was in middle school haha. Fun times. I remember taking time to type up "promos" or "segments" and always waiting to see what the event results were. One guy in my league always typed up what amounted to 15 page word documents for his promos. Unbelievable man haha.

Oh I definitely spent more time writing **** for that then I did for anything in high school. My character was so lame too. Think pothead 15 year old and I'm sure you can imagine the character. My CSlam characters name? Dr. Greenthumb. :doh:

I'm pretty surprised that nobody else here played that.

Edit: just talked to my brother. His Ewrestlers characters name was "The Titan".

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Sting Makes WWE Television Debut – Speaks About Ultimate Warrior

In a quietly historic moment, Sting “Steve Borden” worked his first appearance for WWE in the past week.

Borden appeared on the Ultimate Warrior “Greatest Matches” special exclusive to the WWE Network as one of the guest stars who spoke about his memories of Jim Hellwig. His comments were recorded in the days after Warrior’s death last Tuesday, chronically speaking on the Warrior special after comments from Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat.

Sting spoke about his favourite Warrior memory, reminiscing about the time Warrior put tuna and orange in a blender and said; “I got my protein and vitamin C all in one.”

Sting and Warrior’s career began at the same time when they were recruited by Rick Bassman in the 80s. Their big break came soon after when they started working for Jerry Jarrett in the mid 1980s as the Power Team USA before turning heel and having more success as the Blade Runners.

After 30 years in the business and 13 years since WCW folded, the appearance this week will have marked Sting’s first appearance specifically recorded for WWE television. The appearance comes just as news broke last week that WWE have sent Sting his contract to finally join the company, but as of yet Sting hasn’t signed and sent it back. This is expected to just be a formality and a deal looks closer than ever to being finalised.

Edited by Gallen5862

So, I've said this before and I'll say it again, but sometimes I wonder what the heck WWE is doing with its mid card. Sure there's a breath of fresh air with the tournament for #1 IC title contender... But I really think they need to do more.

What's the point of Smackdown right now? Storylines rarely progress. Why not feature the IC/US on Smackdown? Give guys like Sandow, Miz, Ziggler, Axel, Ryback, Big E, Fandango, ect a place to shine. Let RAW be the flagship. Hell let there be crossover with the occasional big match of Bryan or Batista vs. one of the midcarders. Use smackdown talent on nxt sometimes. With the smackdowners winning the majority of the time.

Raw = main event story lines

Smack down = mid card story lines

NXT = new talent storylines/developmental.

It was nerdy as ****

Oh I definitely spent more time writing **** for that then I did for anything in high school. My character was so lame too. Think pothead 15 year old and I'm sure you can imagine the character. My CSlam characters name? Dr. Greenthumb. :doh:

I'm pretty surprised that nobody else here played that.

Edit: just talked to my brother. His Ewrestlers characters name was "The Titan".

I was totally world champion of an Efed when I was in college.

So, I've said this before and I'll say it again, but sometimes I wonder what the heck WWE is doing with its mid card. Sure there's a breath of fresh air with the tournament for #1 IC title contender... But I really think they need to do more.

What's the point of Smackdown right now? Storylines rarely progress. Why not feature the IC/US on Smackdown? Give guys like Sandow, Miz, Ziggler, Axel, Ryback, Big E, Fandango, ect a place to shine. Let RAW be the flagship. Hell let there be crossover with the occasional big match of Bryan or Batista vs. one of the midcarders. Use smackdown talent on nxt sometimes. With the smackdowners winning the majority of the time.

Raw = main event story lines

Smack down = mid card story lines

NXT = new talent storylines/developmental.

Then you telling folks to not tune in to smackdown. However, if you find out "Hey, this Friday the main event is for the Tag Belts.....or two guys fighting to be #1 contender for the big title" then you get some run. I agree on your overall idea. I just also think the biggest issue is that main events for Raw or other shows are also the same guys. Even if its tagging Cena with Sheamus to take on blah blah blah. Instead of pushing their other belts as main event material when the top titles aren't being defended.

That's kind of what I meant.

All the belts are defendable on both main shows. But Smackdown would be used to push mid card feuds rather than recapping main event raw stuff.

Let the other guys get some shine.

Feature the tag titles at times. Or the IC. Or the US. Or merge those two. Push the point these are WWE guys and not NXT.

A lot of people watch nxt... Make smack down live and not on Friday and you'll get viewers there too.

I think each week on both Raw and Smackdown the main event should be one belt being defended or a match for #1 contender of the big belts.

I don't care if its the US Belt, the Divas Belt or the IC Belt being defended....but you need to push the value of those straps.

Reasoning is that you can keep guys working for a while in the storylines of these other belts while getting good TV time. I don't need Cena/Bryan/Whoever vs. the Wyatt Family in a 3 on 3 match as the last match of the night. They can do that one at 10pm Monday's.

You guys are just wasting your breath. The belts aren't important to Vince and haven't been for a while

Part of the pr

You guys are just wasting your breath. The belts aren't important to Vince and haven't been for a while

Part of the problem is that the writers have to come up with so many ideas that they frequently forget about the secondary belts. Honest to God

Also, early rumors for WM 31 is Sting vs Rock . That sounds really awful. I really don't like old guys coming in after years of semi retirement for one match . It never works. Plus, Rock vs Sting doesn't work unless Rock is heel (and even then ppl will still cheer him)

Daniel Bryan's father died yesterday, and he still went out to get his butt kicked. He could have left, but he still performed. Props to him man. When my father died, the last thing I would have done was get my butt handed to me in a arena full of people...

• Like 1
  • TK changed the title to The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW