Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Cena knocked Rock the **** out lastnight. It was hilarious. He completely stunned the crowd.

YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XIbAN0CgrnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit. Don't know why the video isn't showing. I followed procedure.

Edited by KingGibbs

^^^

It took a real superstar to make Cena likeable again. John Cena has never been bad. He just has NOBODY to work with. Randy Orton is the best hes got, and hes got no personality. Chris Jericho aint the same without the steriods. Edge needs to lose weight. Rey mysterio is retarded and i change the channel when he shows up on screen. Undertaker has like a handful of matches a year. And HHH is getting old and broken down. I feel like this might be the best wrestlemania in almost a decade. Im tempted to buy a ticket.

Edited by Skin'emAlive

^^^

It took a real superstar to make Cena likeable again. John Cena has never been bad. He just has NOBODY to work with. Randy Orton is the best hes got' date=' and hes got no personality. Chris Jericho aint the same without the steriods. Edge needs to lose weight. Rey mysterio is retarded and i change the channel when he shows up on screen. Undertaker has like a handful of matches a year. And HHH is getting old and broken down. I feel like this might be the best wrestlemania in almost a decade. Im tempted to buy a ticket.[/quote']

They are trying to work the Miz angle but he's just boring. He's not funny. If Cena and Miz got into a mic war, the Miz would get destoryed. CM Punk and his "Jesus" angle isn't appealing to me, but whatever. We are in a down cycle in the WWE, because they need to support two shows thus watering down the talent. If they'd combine the talent and structure the titles as Tag, US, Intercontinental, WWE, and World Champion it would give us the best shows and we'd be more apt to watch Smackdown. Right now, Raw is the only show worth watching and even that is boring.

The only thing saving this Wrestlemania is The Rock and I thought he was going to make nightly appearances on Raw and Smackdown leading up to it. I was wrong, I bet we only see him a couple more times, if any before Wrestlemania and we won't see him again afterwards. The storylines are weak.

Miz Vs. Cena - Cena will win, we all know this

Edge Vs. Alberto Del Rio - The Del Rio push is huge and he'll win the World title if Christian doesn't interfere

Lawler Vs. Cole - what a retarded match

Orton Vs. CM Punk - has potential but these two dullards on the mic will ruin anything good about it

HHH Vs. Taker - We know the Taker is gonna win, and more than likely end the Game's career; will probably end up being the best match of the night

Daniel Bryan Vs. Seamus??? - Be it Seamus or someone else, this will be one of the first matches

Kofi Kingston Vs. Rey Mysterio??? - Be it Mysterio or someone else, this one should be entertaining as long as Kingston isn't matched up against someone like the Big Show

Tag title match - who cares, the tag title are useless right now as none of the tag teams have "it"

Money in the Bank - Shelton Benjamin will probably steal the show and lose to someone like Jack Swagger (ick) probably the second best match of the night

As far as the wrestling goes the show will be weak, and depending on The Rock's role the show is probably going to be a colossal dud. Either way, I'm going to my annual Wrestlemania party where we are disappointed year after year. This year, more than likely, will be more of the same.

Edited by Titaw

They are trying to work the Miz angle but he's just boring. He's not funny. If Cena and Miz got into a mic war, the Miz would get destoryed. CM Punk and his "Jesus" angle isn't appealing to me, but whatever. We are in a down cycle in the WWE, because they need to support two shows thus watering down the talent. If they'd combine the talent and structure the titles as Tag, US, Intercontinental, WWE, and World Champion it would give us the best shows and we'd be more apt to watch Smackdown. Right now, Raw is the only show worth watching and even that is boring.

The only thing saving this Wrestlemania is The Rock and I thought he was going to make nightly appearances on Raw and Smackdown leading up to it. I was wrong, I bet we only see him a couple more times, if any before Wrestlemania and we won't see him again afterwards. The storylines are weak.

Miz Vs. Cena - Cena will win, we all know this

Edge Vs. Alberto Del Rio - The Del Rio push is huge and he'll win the World title if Christian doesn't interfere

Lawler Vs. Cole - what a retarded match

Orton Vs. CM Punk - has potential but these two dullards on the mic will ruin anything good about it

HHH Vs. Taker - We know the Taker is gonna win, and more than likely end the Game's career; will probably end up being the best match of the night

Daniel Bryan Vs. Seamus??? - Be it Seamus or someone else, this will be one of the first matches

Kofi Kingston Vs. Rey Mysterio??? - Be it Mysterio or someone else, this one should be entertaining as long as Kingston isn't matched up against someone like the Big Show

Tag title match - who cares, the tag title are useless right now as none of the tag teams have "it"

Money in the Bank - Shelton Benjamin will probably steal the show and lose to someone like Jack Swagger (ick) probably the second best match of the night

As far as the wrestling goes the show will be weak, and depending on The Rock's role the show is probably going to be a colossal dud. Either way, I'm going to my annual Wrestlemania party where we are disappointed year after year. This year, more than likely, will be more of the same.

As long as undertaker puts on his usual lights out performance, wrestlemania will be good. The rest of the ppvs are pointless.

Cena knocked Rock the **** out lastnight. It was hilarious. He completely stunned the crowd.

XIbAN0CgrnE

Edit. Don't know why the video isn't showing. I followed procedure.

It's everything after the equals sign. Edited by ACW

It was SO relieving to see Cena do something different for the first time in years, but I'm far from sold. He said he was only doing this once, and he still came out with his current gimmick in tact. We'll see where this goes.

It's also kind of disappointing that Cole/King is the hottest storyline right now going into WM.

It was SO relieving to see Cena do something different for the first time in years, but I'm far from sold. He said he was only doing this once, and he still came out with his current gimmick in tact. We'll see where this goes.

It's also kind of disappointing that Cole/King is the hottest storyline right now going into WM.

I have seen they're trying to get Cena and the Miz to switch roles. We shall see...

i remember the good ole days. heavyweight, hardcore, intercontential, cruise weight, and tag team thats it

Those were the good ol days?

It was heavweight, us champ,tv champ and tag team champ.

Tully Blanchard was the TV champ,Magnum TA the us champ and Ricky "The Hawaian Punch" Steamboat and Jay Youngblood were the tag team champs.

Of course...you had Flair and Dusty fighting for the championship....

Now THATS old school... :D

" I have wined and dined with Kings and Queens...and I have slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans."- Dusty Rhodes

:ols:

For me, the ' good ol days' were from '95-'01, though I still have fond memories of the early 90's with Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, and many more.

You had great characters, guys that could work a crowd like puppet masters, all the way down the list. You had great storylines, great ring entrances, great factions/tag teams ( DX, The Nation, The Hart Foundation, The Legion Of Doom, The Ministry Of Darkness, The New Age Outlaws, The Corporation, The Brood, The Acolytes, The Hardy's, The Dudleys, etc. etc.)

I still remember when Kane first debuted in '98, ripping off the steel cage and Tombstoning The Undertaker. Wrestling ( whether you preferred the WWF/WCW/ECW, or all three like me ) was it back then. So many talented guys. The hardcore matches were unbelievable, that still remains my most favorite title outside of the Heavyweight Title. Boiler room brawls, street fights, you name it they did it. You had guys like Hardcore Bob Holly, Big Bossman, Steve Blackman, Ken Shamrock, crazy Al Snow ( pre Tough Enough ) Mankind ( who had one of the top 10 feuds of all time IMO with the Rock ). The WWF was loaded back then.

I remember the anticipation leading up to Wrestlemania 15, arguably the greatest PPV of all time, with The Rock going head to head against Stone Cold Steve Austin in an epic contest.As a 10 year old kid watching it with my older brother, I was giddy like a schoolgirl, and I was not dissapointed, and it was all me and my friends talked about the next day at school. I remember every aspect of that match to this day. It was "fake," and we didn't give a ****, because it was the ****, and we'd be willing to fight anyone that tried to pull that card out. That's what I remember.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Good ole days = early-mid 80's Mid-Atlantic and Georgia championship wrestling shows

Piper/Flair, Slaughter/McDaniel, Rich/Sawyer, the Andersons vs whoever, these areas were sick with talent

Does anyone who watched wrestling back then still tune in today?

For me its become unwatchable. And I doubt its because I've "grown up".

No question todays wrestlers are far better athletes and the moves are way more varied/complex/dangerous...but there is no heart in it.

It just comes off to me as too overscripted ; more wrapped up in pyrotechnics and posing than selling a storyline.

/ end rant

Sinister I couldn't agree with you more. I remember staying up late on Monday's to watch the end of RAW or recording it and watching the next morning before school. Wrestling was huge back then, but now not so much. I'm trying to get back into since The Rock is back, but it just isn't the same anymore.

I'm telling you guys the Rock isn't back. He's simply going to host WrestleMania and disappear again. Notice how he didn't make an appearance on Smackdown or Raw this week. We'll only see him a couple more times, if any, before WrestleMania and then he'll become a ghost of WWE past.

Yeah Matt, it was amazing. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention WCW- who were at one point the leaders of the pack before McMahon crushed them.

Sting, in his colorful persona, or the "Crow" persona, was badass. Goldberg, Lex Luger, Sid Vicious, Diamond Dallas Page, Konnan and The The Filthy Animals, Booker T and the Harlem Heat, The Four Horsemen, etc.

The problem with WCW was that they had too many characters, thus creating watered down storylines at times. They severely played out the whole "NWO" era, which was great, until pretty much EVERY wrestler was in it, though I did enjoy the NWO Wolfpac faction ( great intro music ).

That and the enormous push that they gave Goldberg, making his matches too predictable after awhile, ultimately led to it's demise. One thing the WCW definitely got right however, was the cruiserweight division, with guys like Rey MysterioJr., Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, Juventud Guerrera, Dean Malenko. etc.

Good times.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

What happened during the Jerry "The King" Lawler and Cole interview? My DVR went out right after the HHH and undertaker confrontation. It came back on for the two tag team championship matches.

Nothing good. Cole said some stuff about Lawler's mom, Lawler grabbed him by the shirt and challenged him to a match at WM.