Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Wasn't expecting that ending.

Actually, I kind of thought we'd see HHH show up with Cena going away for however long.

Hunter is on deck & ready to return. Cena's off to film a movie.

I think they dropped the ball by not turning Cena heel & joining Nexus.

Bask in the awesomeness of the miz

I love to see guys get emotional after big wins cuz you know they really love their craft

miz literally went through hell backstage with guys like jbl and benoit and for him to go from real world to champ makes me happy

I heard a story that he was once kicked outta the locker room for a year after spilling chicken on somebody's suitcase

dude paid his dues unlike others

Hunter is on deck & ready to return. Cena's off to film a movie.

I think they dropped the ball by not turning Cena heel & joining Nexus.

Meh, if you're only going to have one stable, I don't like it. You need the Justice League AND Legion of Doom to make it work well. Like the expanded DX and The Nation.

I know he's getting old, but I do like HHH and how he works the mic and crowd. Especially when he's a face.

Meh, if you're only going to have one stable, I don't like it. You need the Justice League AND Legion of Doom to make it work well. Like the expanded DX and The Nation.

I know he's getting old, but I do like HHH and how he works the mic and crowd. Especially when he's a face.

One of the best heels in the last 15 years too.

RoKeid0WMG8

Edited by SonOfWashington

• 5 weeks later...

:secret:

WWE presents Fatal Four Way!

Verizon Center

Sunday, June 19th at 7:45pm

WWE PPV returns to Washington DC for the first time since 2009! Featuring: John Cena; Randy Orton; Miz; Rey Mysterio; Edge; Kane; Big Show & more!

Get the Best Seats First, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public!

Presale: Fri. 12/30/10 at 12:59pm thru Fri. 1/7/11 at 10pm

Password: WWEVIP

Click here to buy tickets

:secret:

That was a cool opening match. I guess I'm glad Miz didn't win by some cheating because if they want to make him legit, he needs to hold that belt for awhile.

My gut says HHH is back really soon to feud with Shamus.

Again, they need more stables of guys so they can get TV time without matches....and not some group just to beat another. A bunch of middle-card guys together like Nexus.

That was one of the best matches WWE has managed to toss out there since Mania. :)

Hell yeah it was. I was surprised.

That was a cool opening match. I guess I'm glad Miz didn't win by some cheating because if they want to make him legit, he needs to hold that belt for awhile.

My gut says HHH is back really soon to feud with Shamus.

Again, they need more stables of guys so they can get TV time without matches....and not some group just to beat another. A bunch of middle-card guys together like Nexus.

I hope you're right.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't bought a PPV in years, and won't start tonight. But it looks interesting with this news.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/589875-big-sexy-rumble-kevin-nash-returns-to-world-wrestling-entertainment

The 2011 Royal Rumble is now less than a day away, and in a matter of hours, millions around will watch 40 different superstars compete for a chance to main-event the big one: WrestleMania XXVII.

One by one, they will enter the ring, and one by one, they will be eliminated, until there is only one man left standing. As Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants...I mean The Kurgan from Highlander would say..."There can only be one."

The Rumble is full of surprises, and half the fun is guessing who the winner will be, but the other half is sometimes wondering who will actually be in the match itself. Last year, Beth Phoenix shocked the world by becoming the second woman in professional wrestling history to ever compete in the match, and she managed to take out The Great Khali.

The winner of the match was also responsible for the comeback of the night: Edge. While we have no idea who's winning this year (Alberto Del Rio thinks he's going to win, but you already know that), we now that know WWE has brought back two former stars as surprise entrants: Booker T and Kevin Nash.

Not only is a shock to the WWE Universe, but it's also a blow to the struggling TNA as well. Many expected both Booker T and Kevin Nash to reform The Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle, Sting, and Scott Steiner in the coming weeks.

Apparently that's not the case, and Nash kept his word about being done with TNA. We all know The Big Man, and how he's all about the money. No doubt, I'm sure Vince McMahon paid him plenty of the green to come back.

But considering that since Hogan and Bischoff took over, TNA, a once promising small promotion, has warped into a poor man's version of WCW on its death bed (1999-2001), maybe Nash was also smart enough to see a lost cause. Been there. Done that.

Whatever the reason, Nash is back with World Wrestling Entertainment, and it's going to be interesting to see what sort of role he's going to play. A likely role is that of a WWE official.

If he goes to SmacKDown, he can clash with Vickie Guerrero over Teddy Long's position. Perhaps he's the mysterious Raw General Manager. You know, the guy that sends Michael Cole those e-mails, much to our annoyance.

If he's coming back as an active wrestler, whatever. If I can sit through Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz a hundred times in a row, I can put up with Nash.

But the most likely scenario, and probably a good reason why he agreed to come back, was because of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame: a ceremony that, this year, will induct his close friend, Shawn Michaels, into it's ranks.

Both Michaels and Nash are former members of a backstage group known as The Kliq - which also included Triple H and Scott Hall.

Together, they were known for their influence over booking, which was a good or a bad thing, depending on who you ask.

Nash and Hall eventually went to WCW and formed the NWO with Hulk Hogan, while HHH and Michaels remained in WWE and formed DX. Little history, for anyone who didn't know.

I myself belief that HBK's induction is the main reason behind Nash's return. Whatever the reason is, like it or not, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash has returned to WWE, and we'll find out the reason why soon enough.