Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yeah, i checked lordsofpain after I made that post. I don't understand why he dropped the title though. I was under the impression he would retain last night and defend the title against Orton at Survivor Series.
Punk vs. Orton vs. Jericho perhaps? That'd rule.

Plus, as I saw mentioned somewhere else, this sets up a possible Survivor Series match (Priceless, Orton, Manu vs. Cryme Tyme, Kofi, Punk).

BTW, this "Manu" guy is a member of the Anoa'i fami (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anoa%27i_family) and is a cousin of Rikishi and Umaga (those 2 are brothers).

I'm such a Jerichoholic its not even funny. The way Raw opened with him walking down with that ****y smile is fantastic. Everything he does is hilarious- what a bad ass.

I was worried for a while that he wouldn't get a title run and he'd be stuck as the best midcarder. He is a hell of a talent and by far is the best heel on Raw. Glad to see McMahon has rewarded Jericho. I'm super pumped right now

I have a co-worker whose last name is De Biase. Every time I see him, I picture him with a diamond-encrusted $$$ belt and kicking a basketball away from an innocent African American child who's just trying to win $100, as he cackles gleefully.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: