Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
Cage match was decent, not a bad ending. Other than that another sub par PPV from the WWE

I'm trying to tell you guys, TNA is where it's at. Their PPV's usually deliver.

Never seen a TNA PPV. But, their normal show makes me not really want to.

I am not going to disagree with you. I used to watch a lot of TNA Impact, but stopped for a long time because I just got tired of it. The wrestling was great, but the storylines were not good at all. I have started watching again, and it seems to be a little better.

But through it all, their PPV's have always been top-notch. I stopped watching any WWE programming on a regular basis a long time ago. I still watch WWE every once in a while, but the TNA PPV product has been better for a long time now.

It has probably been a year since I saw a WWE PPV, but hearing people complain about their quality after most of them makes me think that is still true.

I'm trying to tell you guys, TNA is where it's at. Their PPV's usually deliver.

I watch TNA on thursday if i get the chance and I watch streams of their PPV's as well. They got some good wrestlers and good wrestling, but they also have some wrestlers that need to retire and some of the storylines are horrid. Overall they put more into the PPV right now than WWE though