Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Adamle as GM is going to be gold.

I haven't been this excited about a RAW GM since that 12 seconds in February when it looked like the Sandman was going to be it.....

This is better than Regal (again), or Foley (again), or Bischoff (again), or McMahon (again)

Who the hell is Mike Adamle?

Former kicker for the Chicago Bears, sportcaster in that area and former host of the old American Gladiators.

As for this "heat" that he has, it's only because McMahon had him come out to replace JR or join them in calling a few matches. Playing the role of McMahon's ordained announcer. I still don't like the GM move. I think the show was doing just fine without a GM.

I think the show was doing just fine without a GM.

Did you ever notice during the few weeks there wasn't a GM, that Cena always came out and had to explain everything. It would be him Batista, JBL and Punk in the ring and he'd always have to talk down to the audience and say, "So Batista, what you're saying is its going to be you vs Punk tonight! And finally I get revenge on JBL"- he always had to explain things which I didn't understand why he either volunteered for that role, or that he was assigned it. That made little sense to me

Did you ever notice during the few weeks there wasn't a GM, that Cena always came out and had to explain everything. It would be him Batista, JBL and Punk in the ring and he'd always have to talk down to the audience and say, "So Batista, what you're saying is its going to be you vs Punk tonight! And finally I get revenge on JBL"- he always had to explain things which I didn't understand why he either volunteered for that role, or that he was assigned it. That made little sense to me

Right, it had that feel as if the inmates were running the asylum. The GM system was actually pretty good when they had guys like Regal or Theodore Long but now it's just a pain. It was cool when they made it seem as if they were just making up the show as it went along.

Just got this email: Date: Monday, December 1st at 7:30pm at Verizon Center

Presale: Tuesday, July 29, 10am thru Friday, August 1st at 10pm

Venue Presale Password: WWEDC12 (limit of 4 tickets per person)

Click Here To Buy Tickets

Ticket Prices: $75, $55, $40, $30, $25 & $20 (additional fees may apply)

Link: http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwNzUyMzg3Jm1lc3NhZ2VpZD0yMDcyOTAzNyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPURBVEFCQVNFSUQmc2VyaWFsPTEyMTQxMzg5NzMmZW1haWxpZD1hZGFtX3dlaXNzbWFuQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JnVzZXJpZD05NTg0NjIwNjcmZXh0cmE9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy50aWNrZXRtYXN0ZXIuY29tL2V2ZW50LzE1MDA0MEYwRDgwRjdCMUU/YXJ0aXN0aWQ9ODA3MzU4Jm1ham9yY2F0aWQ9MTAwMDQmbWlub3JjYXRpZD0yNw==

Here's the updated card for the ROH show in Manassas. The ROH website has a $5 sale on tickets until Thursday morning and tickets will be available at the door for full price.

Main Event #1- ROH World Tag Team Title Match

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black defend vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki

Main Event #2- ROH World Title Match

Nigel McGuinness defends vs. Ruckus

Main Event #3- Dream Tag Team Match

Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs. The Motor City Machine Guns of Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin

Rematch From "Injustice"

Roderick Strong vs. Necro Butcher

Grudge Match

Chris Hero with with Larry Sweeney, Sara Del Rey & Bobby Dempsey vs. Brent Albright

Special Challenge Match

Delirious vs. Rhett Titus

Tag Team Attraction

Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. NWA World Heavyweight Champion Adam Pearce & Shane Hagadorn

Bonus Match

Pelle Primeau vs. Rex Sterling

Also signed: Daizee Haze, Sean Denny and others!!!

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but for a $10 General Admission ticket, this is a steal. And if you have any questions about the event, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

You know what else makes little sense? How John Cena can get "T-Boned" and be fine to wrestle six days later. Come on, we can't get a fake severe injury relieve of the five knuckle shuffle?

Former kicker for the Chicago Bears, sportcaster in that area and former host of the old American Gladiators.

As for this "heat" that he has, it's only because McMahon had him come out to replace JR or join them in calling a few matches. Playing the role of McMahon's ordained announcer. I still don't like the GM move. I think the show was doing just fine without a GM.

Oh ok. At least I know who he is now. I just turned on Raw, this guy was at the announce table, and BAM he's the new GM of Raw.