Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
IT IS NOT ECW :soapbox: Besides the obvious, in ECW a fat talentless **** like Mark Henry would NOT be champion :doh:

No, but a beer drinking, chain smoking fat talentless **** like the Sandman had multiple title reigns in ECW. I liked the old ECW, but they had their share of guys who couldn't wrestle worth a dime.

No, but a beer drinking, chain smoking fat talentless **** like the Sandman had multiple title reigns in ECW. I liked the old ECW, but they had their share of guys who couldn't wrestle worth a dime.

but the fact is Sandman was a decent entertainer. What the hell does a fat chump like Mark Henry bring to the table? Not a whole lot other than his fat self.

Guest sith lord
but the fact is Sandman was a decent entertainer. What the hell does a fat chump like Mark Henry bring to the table? Not a whole lot other than his fat self.

But he was only good for one type of style. Hardcore. I'll give him this, I don't think there's ever been a wrestler who got as much out of a persona as the Sandman.

I was about to reply with the same remark. ECW was all about putting the strap on guys that really wouldn't have had it anywhere else. Mikey Whipwreck, while he has turned out to be a great wrestling trainer, but there was no way in hell that he would have had a belt in any of the major feds back in the day.

My prediction:

Since Hardy and the US title are now on ECW, either Edge's or HHH's title will become the "secondary" title; while there'll be a tourney or something for RAW's primary title.

Edge comes out, interrupts JR's farewell speech.

Batista attacks Edge.

CM Punk comes out with his Money in the Bank. One GTS later:

Your winner, and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, CM PUNK! :D :laugh:

I hope Punk uses the anaconda vice to make JBL tap. Unfortunately, I do not think that will happen tonight. I think the GTS is pretty lame.
Agreed. Fine setup move, finisher not so much (though for Edge it works since he was already weakened).

The best finishing moves can make you wait in suspense or come out of nowhere, the GTS really doesn't do either. I am however happy that things are starting to look a bit brighter for wrestling.

A couple of stables and I think they could really make the jump. Use a main eventer like John Cena (whom I don't like) and team him with Cryme Time (whom I don't like) and at least it gives you something watchable and helps promote the tag-team division. Hopefully that's what we were seeing take place when Cena and Cryme Time came out to Punk's aid.

You do the same with a heel team of perhaps JBL (or Orton when back) along with Ted Dibease Jr. and Cody Rhodes and possibly one more stable and we might have some good wrestling to watch.

I'm very happy to see Punk as World Champ. I wasn't too happy with the way they tried to make it seem as if he weaseled his way into the title but it's a title reign for Punk in a major fed nontheless.

The best finishing moves can make you wait in suspense or come out of nowhere, the GTS really doesn't do either. I am however happy that things are starting to look a bit brighter for wrestling.

Punk doesn't have a good way of getting people(the crowd) pumped for the Go To Sleep. He doesn't even do it the way KENTA originally did the move so it looks like a very weak finisher. I would be all for seeing him break out the Pepsi Plunge but that's not going to happen in the same fed as HHH.

I truly dislike CM Punk and can't stand he's the champion. I know I will get a lot of heat with for that comment, but my goodness he is lame. I DO like that this storyline is very refreshing- finally someone besides Cena HHH or Orton is the Raw champion. However, my motto is Anyone but Punk.

Can someone please answer me how he is over with the fans? Dude has zero charisma IMO. He has zero physique (and no he doesnt have to be like Batista to be good in my book- but he still has to have A body regardless). His stupid Pepsi tattoo and (I read somewhere) that the CM stands for Cookie Monster Punk. His name and the Pepsi tattoo are reasons enough why he is garbage to me.

My opinion on RAW last night was that it was new and fresh last night which was good However, I still extremely disliked it for the fact that there were only 2 damn matches in the first hour twenty minutes- AND one of them was a chicks match which was worthless anyway.

And can someone answer me why did Jericho lose the IC title? To continue his feud with Michaels? So in order to be in a feud with someone the title has to not be on your shoulder anymore? Why couldn't they continue the feud with the title, hell have HBK beat y2J for the IC title. That would give the belt soooooo much more credibility- HBK as an IC champion today, now that would be something kind of cool to see. I do like Kofi, but in regards to plot, there was zero build up to that match entering the PPV on Sunday night and I can't fully appreciate Kofi's victory due to lack of/ inexistant build up to the match...

Anyway I had to vent about somethings so there, wow that felt good