Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

after last night they should fire every writer they have. So predictable and stupid. Then the AJ and Kane/Punk/Bryan stuff for the main event? Really? For a 3 hour show they could have done that in the first hour. How about having one of the other belts up for grabs as the main event?

I strongly disagree with most of the opinions in here about last night's Raw. Last night was the best Raw in MONTHS, hands down. Might not have been great, might not have been the best ever, but someone in creative woke up last night.

The entire Kane/Punk/Bryan/AJ fued is lightning right now. AJ is proving herself to be the best diva since probably Trish. I never cared for AJ much, but Crazy AJ is carrying that angle right now. I mean, if it doesn't end in a "AJ helps Bryan win the title at No Way Out by screwing Kane AND Punk", they're completely ruining the payoff. But i honestly think that's where it's going...and that's a hell of a lot better continuity wise, and storyline wise than the crap we've been fed lately.

The four way match...spectacular. Predictable as hell of course, but the more "serious/dedicated" side of Ziggler is refreshing. I like the "showoff", but give the dude a mean streak and let's see what he does. Khali was simply filler as usual, but the three of them pinning him was decent. Ziggler pinning Swagger was just what they needed to further split him away from Swags/Vickie. Everyone knew Christian wasn't going to win being that he's a face, and the IC champ. It sucks that Sheamus is going to continue as champ and beat Ziggler at No Way Out, but at least it'll be entertaining.

The cage match...again, Show winning was obvious. But a cage match on Raw....yes please. Reminds me of the attitude era just a bit. Kofi was showing a little bit of that "mean streak" that i think they've given Ziggler...and i thought it worked well even though he got squashed.

Ryback needs a real opponent. Get him in a feud with the man in my sig and soon! Don't do the same stupid win-streak thing with Ryback or the comparisons to Goldberg will never end. Either get him in a feud with Sandow or Cessaro, and FAST.

Vader is 58 years old, but for a guy his size and his age, he did alright. I'm interested to see who the other "former Raw main eventers" that will appear between now and the 23rd are. They said there would be one each week. If they serve us Duggan, Slaughter, Tony Atlas, Hillbilly Jim, Dusty Rhodes or any of the other regulars who show up all the time, i'll be dissapointed. BUT, Pyscho Sid said he was approached by WWE for an appearance a couple months back....so that's a possibility and would be something different. There's a couple others that are rumored to be involved as well.

McMahon...the slam on JR was tasteless as all his **** towards JR always is.The swing from Big Show was a notorious whiff, but what are you gonna do? I think Big Johnny gets fired and quickly rehired in a MUCH smaller role. He's already been moved as head of talent relations from the official site. He's been replaced by Triple H i believe. The McMahon stuff was sort of interesting, but didn't make the show to me. The IDEA of him being around and ruffling everyone's feathers (even though he's always there anyway) worked well on tv though and that was the point.

Overall though, much better Raw than what i've seen lately, and for it being 3 hours i was impressed.

One or Two titles (max) should be up on any given Raw. The higher ranking title should be the main event. Always close with a title defense. Last night should have been the IC Belt with Christian and Dolf...or if you're push Dolf to Heavyweight, then Christian and somebody else. Then next week it should be the tag belts. The week after should be the U.S. one.

I don't get how they miss the potential for great storylines with their other titles.

That US title needs to come off Santino. The kids love him i get it...he's had his fun. Now let's give the title some damn credibility.

Creative sort of pigeon-holed him. Personally, I love watching the dude...he's hilarious. If you remember when he first burst into the WWE scene, he was a helluva wrestler.

A Santino heel turn would really work, I think.

Cyndi Lauper? Seriously?

That's it. WWE is officially dead to me. I can't imagine a scenario where I would watch it again. RIP.

No bull man. After the first two matches, it went downhill hard and fast. Major fail on whoever was booking. How do you not book Zach Ryder Live on RAW in his hometown? One of the many dumb things they did last night.

This creative crew totally went to sleep after last week's episode. I like the Ziggler stuff, but I think Vickie should have stayed with Swags. Hopefully there's some kind of plot twist coming there...and i swear if it's making Mason Ryan/Jack Swagger a face tag team i'm gonna start watching TNA.

Cyndi Lauper? Seriously?

That's it. WWE is officially dead to me. I can't imagine a scenario where I would watch it again. RIP.

I have no problem with bringing Lauper in. She is probably in the top ten in a list of most important people in WWF/WWE history. (It's really hard to explain how big her role in the WWF was in 84 and 85, because it just sounds insane now).

What makes no sense is putting her in a stupid sketch that Michael Cole buries.

I've come to the conclusion that Vince McMahon has grown to completely detest wrestling and the wrestling fans. And Raw is now just him working out his issues about his place in the world. Yes, Cyndi Lauper helped make him the most powerful wrestling - I mean, sports entertainment - promoter in the world once upon a time. But she left, has stated that she stayed involved in wrestling for too long, and dared to have a long, successful career and become a critic's darling. So, screw her.

Yeah when they started talking Lauper, I thought it would just be that highlight video. Or maybe she comes sits at the announcers table and shoots the **** for a match. Whatever. I understand that. But man...that was brutal.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.