Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Well, Hogan did announce he will be starting his own wrestling promotion, and claimed it will be bigger than the WWE. I doubt that would be the case though, unless the Hulkster wrestled.

Not necessarily. Not only is he well respected by his fans. He is also well respected by a lot of the wrestlers. He could easily put together something that could compete with the WWE. Only time would tell if it could ever become bigger than the WWE. But, with the WWE on an decline (my opinion anyway) and the popularity of Hogan, it is a sure possibility.

I'd tune in. Hogan is my hero and his daughter is smokin!

Not necessarily. Not only is he well respected by his fans. He is also well respected by a lot of the wrestlers. He could easily put together something that could compete with the WWE. Only time would tell if it could ever become bigger than the WWE. But, with the WWE on an decline (my opinion anyway) and the popularity of Hogan, it is a sure possibility.

I've got something for his daughter too, she's a cutie.

A third promotion?

Hogan's is not well respected, Bret Hart and Steve Austin definitely can't stand him. Hogan used to have his own dressing room during his 1st run with WWF and when he was approached by most other wrestlers he would blow them off.

There was also a lot of conflict with Kevin Nash ( huge ego ) during the nWo years when it came to booking and storylines. read Controversy Creates Cash and it will give you more examples of his "diva" like grandstanding.

Hogan had a single event in Memphis about 3 months ago and it was a flop, and that's in Memphis where Mid-South ( Lawler's old promotion ) regularly sold out the Coliseum with a line up of Lawler, Austin Idol and Bill Dundee not the most marque names in the business during the '80's.

brooke_video5.jpg

:rotflmao: :laugh:

^^^ Likes men.

EDIT: :silly: or whatever.

Not even close. Try again next time

Kthnxbye.

Hogan's is not well respected, Bret Hart and Steve Austin definitely can't stand him. Hogan used to have his own dressing room during his 1st run with WWF and when he was approached by most other wrestlers he would blow them off.

Can anyone stand Bret Hart? Dude is an *******. Steve Austin can't stand him because he will always be the second most popular WWE star.

Is that why he still has contact with a TON of his former co-workers? Starting from 'The Big Show' to Knobbs to even Greg Valentine? Not everyone will like everyone but, I can promise you that the greater majority have a different opinion than you are thinking.

There was also a lot of conflict with Kevin Nash ( huge ego ) during the nWo years when it came to booking and storylines. read Controversy Creates Cash and it will give you more examples of his "diva" like grandstanding.

You just gave the answer to your own statement. 'Huge Ego'. That is like saying that everything TO says about his former teammates is correct.

Hogan had a single event in Memphis about 3 months ago and it was a flop, and that's in Memphis where Mid-South ( Lawler's old promotion ) regularly sold out the Coliseum with a line up of Lawler, Austin Idol and Bill Dundee not the most marque names in the business during the '80's.

It was a flop because WWE pulled Lawler from the card. It was supposed to be a match between Lawler and Hogan. The WWE BARRED Lawler from the match over a contract issue that NBC performers couldn't appear on VH1 or some crap like that. There are rumors also that WWE is sour over the fact that Hogan is trying to start a Federation that will be bigger than WWE.

Paul Wight replaced Lawler.

Can anyone stand Bret Hart? Dude is an *******. Steve Austin can't stand him because he will always be the second most popular WWE star.

Really? Austin and Hart are good friends. Hart asked Austin to induct him into the Hall of Fame. Why would either of them agree to that if they hated each other. And if Austin was going to hate someone because they were the biggest WWE star, the only person even on Austin's level is Hogan, and even then Austin brought in more money for the company.

Really? Austin and Hart are good friends. Hart asked Austin to induct him into the Hall of Fame. Why would either of them agree to that if they hated each other. And if Austin was going to hate someone because they were the biggest WWE star, the only person even on Austin's level is Hogan, and even then Austin brought in more money for the company.

Thanks for wasting your breath.

Steve Austin can't stand Hogan.

My friend sent me this exert about Randy Orton that I thought I'd post. No link to go with it though, so just bear with me:

so they were going up my friend asked Randy Orton if he could have a quick picture. Orton said, "everyone wants a quick picture." Then Orton took the camera upstairs with him and proceeded to throw it off, down to the bar. Luckily enough some other guy caught it and gave it back to my friend. Low and behold he realizes his sim card is gone from his camera. Eventually the police came and he explained he just wanted his card back, it had all our pictures from RAW on it. The officers questioned Orton, asked my friend if $100 would cover it. My friend said that was fine. Well it turns out Orton left right after the cops questioned him and had to pull him over to talk to him again. Turns out he autographed the $100 with his name. He addressed it, "To Dipsh*t". That pretty much sums up everything I have heard about Orton right there. He is a super ass. Everyone else was cool though. Thanks, Shaun Poff.

:laugh:

Thanks for wasting your breath.

Steve Austin can't stand Hogan.

There's a lot of hatred among WWE wrestlers. I mean look at Ultimate Warrior. The man won't even sign his name next to anyone else's because he just has so much bitter hatred for so many. And he certainly is part of the "I hate Hulk Hogan" club. It really is sad to see so much bitterness.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Dave Meltzer reports that The Rock has agreed to work a match at WrestleMania 24, only if WWE can provide him a high profile match and put him over. Shawn Michaels' return is being rushed for this purpose. It's believed he will turn heel in order to feud with Rock in what The Rock wants to be his sendoff from wrestling. The possibility of Michaels walking into WrestleMania as WWE Champion has also been mentioned, though nothing concrete has come of it. WrestleMania 24 will take place in The Rock's home state of Florida.

I'll let you guys get excited, but I don't think this is a good move for the long-term success of the WWE.

But I can't lie that I wouldn't mark out for a few good ol' fashion Rock promos.

This promo was shown on Raw yesterday...

This came out today...

Chris Jericho Confirms Return, More On "Save Us" Video

Posted in: WWE News on Sep 25, 2007 - 3:57:33 PM

- Chris Jericho has changed the headline on his official MySpace page to say this: "I'm coming back!!"

With all the reports of Jericho talking with WWE, this most likely means he is returning to WWE. With the debut of the "Save Us" video on RAW last night, the rumor mill is running rampant with talk that the video is for Jericho.

Stay tuned right here to the site this evening for a comprehensive, detailed break-down of the "Save Us" video and what it means. You won't want to miss it.

Break the Walls Dooown :notworthy ....