Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Is it bad that I don't want Jericho to come back? I mean, I like Chris and was a Jerichoholic back in the day, but the WWE is a mess right now, and he went out on a pretty good note. Especially if they put him on Smackdown, as J.R. apparently speculated in his blog. SD is awful, and I don't think Jericho could "save" it. I was holding out a glimmer of hope that Jericho could end up in TNA somehow, although I knew that was not very likely.

:cuss: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007_/articles/1191273749.php :cuss: Umaga>>>>>Henry

BTW according to http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/6470 Kennedy...KENNEDY should return tonight to Raw :) (so should Umaga).

Also from that link:

In exactly one month (November 1st) the names of WWE performers that fail Wellness Tests will be made available to the public. While the new stipulation is certainly going to be embarrassing for performers that are exposed, many within the company hope that it will serve as a further deterrent for superstars that have been using illegal substances.
Hmm, interesting idea.

If you all have noticed, on a continuous basis the crowd is 50/50 towards Cena. Sometimes the crowd is heavily rooting for the guy Cena is facing. Folks are seriously getting tired of his same ol' BS and his terrible moveset. He sells a ton of merchandise which is what keeps him holding onto the strap. $ talks.

Cena out 6-8 months

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/5267524/cenainjuryupdate

By Bryan Robinson

Written: October 2, 2007BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action. Cena was injured during his match with Mr. Kennedy Monday night on Raw. According to WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios, Cena's injury was more serious than initially thought.

"He has a complete tear of his pectoralus major muscle," Rios said. "Because he’s so big, [the tendon tear] is behind the muscle. It was hard to diagnose."

I hate to see anyone get injured..But

NEW WWE CHAMPION= RANDY ORTON!!:D

Now might be a good time to have him feud w/ Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy and turn him face (but of course it will go again to HHH, who's a fine champ, but it's time for someone new. Or old...bring back Jericho soon?).

HBK is coming back soon. If you all saw the Saviour.Self video on RAW you would see some hints dropped that the vid was for HBK. Though the other week, I am pretty sure it was definitely for Jericho. But this time twas all HBK.
I hope both; IMO the match between the 2 @ WM 19 was my runner up for '03 match of the year (behind only Benoit-Angle @ Royal Rumble).

As long as they give the title to a guy who can actually fight alittle. No 7 Foot giants, or 500 pound gimics.

On that note...

I saw recently Vince called CM Punk a green bean and didn't think he looked like a champion. Funny that a guy needs to look roided up in order to be a champ in Vince's eyes. I almost hope that with this congressional hearing the WWE gets in some serious trouble. I really think Vince is an *******.

PPV opens with Vince announcing that Cena is out 6 months to a year.

Crowd pops. :)

Vince goes back into the 'Creator' persona saying he makes decisions to give us what we want.

Y2J chant erupts

Vince says I'm not going to give you that.

Vince presents Randy Orton as NEW Champ.

Regal gives Orton the choice as to who he defends against tonight.

MORE Y2J chants. Vince screams to the crowd to SHADDUP!

Orton cuts a promo on Cena.

Crowd now erupts into Cena chants. Again Vince tells the crowd to SHADDUP!

HHH's theme hits & The Game comes out. :)

HHH challenges Orton.

WWE.com already has Orton as new champ on their front page.

Orton declines HHH's challenge.

HHH 'I figured you'd say no. Not wanting his 2nd title reign to be shorter then your first.' :laugh: